Daugter reader - you are focused to join a team

Being the daughter and younger sister to superhero's is never easy even when you have he same powers as them, you did your best with your powers and soon enough you were focused fi become part of team to make you seem better to the public and all the world powers.

Y/n " please dick do I have to go"

Dick " yes and dad thinks it will be the best for you"

Y/n " why just so the government can say I'm a good girl and not some evil kid"

Dick " I know you don't want to do it but please just try being part of team and hey there are kids just, and few years older then you"

Y/n " okay" you soon leave dick car and walk over to this tower ready to meet your new team members and your team manager.

???? " oh hello you must be nightingale" you soon see some tall alien guy and she look around the same age as dick.

Y/n " yes I'm"

???? " well my name is scar fire and I will be watching over you and your team mates, and you are the only girl on the team"

Y/n " oh yeah"

Scar fire " come one lets got meet the rest of the team"

Y/n " okay" you soon follow scare fire into the tower disc waves goodbye to you hut you don't even notice because your and been told,there will be other girls on team but that was lie.

Scar fire " hey guys I will like you to meet impossible girl "

Y/n " hello"

????? " hey steel blade and this is my brother Dark shiv"

Dark shiv " me and my brother are trained assassins"

????? " well I'm fire knight .... you can tell by my name I can control fire"

???? " I'm ice sage and my powers are ice"

Y/n " cool"

Scar fire " impossible girl here this our youngest member"

Y/n " yeah"

Ice sage " we saw some of you fighting footage you are a good fighter"

Y/n " thank you ..... I'm going to be a breath of fresh air" you soon walked outside of the tower and sat down on the ground.

Fire knight " hey .... I'm guessing you were just told about this whole team thing right"

Y/n " yeah and what more mess up was that none of the other younger teams wanted to take me"

Steel  blade " well we are happy to have you ok the team"

Ice sage " so we heard you came up with a team name"

Y/n " yeah I wanted our team names to be The exiles"

Ice sage " hey I like that name" Everyone agreed with ice sage and soon the name was official, you got to do some training with your team members and scar fire coming up with some team power combos.

Scar fire " hey kids I will like you all to meet the rest of you team members they had been added late":

Y/n " oh hello"

????? " hey you must be impossible girl"

Y/n " yes that me and I'm guessing you are part of team right"

????? " yes I'm phantom my power are good and dark magic"

Y/n " cool"

???? " hey I'm sorry I'm late for .... hey you are impossible girl right the daughter of Batman and  Superman "

Y/n " yes I'm"

Phantom " who must you be dude"

????? Titanio ..... I'm can make myself into a giant and I can break or pick up anything"

Y/n " that so cool"Soon a portal opens and two twins boys soon come walking into the room and everyone look shocked and scare but not you and scar fire.

Y/n " oh hello I'm guessing you are the shadow star boys the assassins that don't speak" the two boys just shook their heads at you,

Phantom " where are they from"

Scar fire " they are from alien planet like me" you and the guys soon help the other get settled in and you soon replied you a room here at the tower, and the guys helped you move around things in your second bedroom.