Wife reader - you are pregnant with damien and john

You are sitting in the bed looking at the pregnancy test in your hand, you had been feeling unwell for a while, and you started to think you are pregnant once again. So you took the test, and you had four older sons, and you didn't know what the baby will be this time. You had yet to tell your husband the great news that your pregnant again, but you were going to wait until the right time.

Knock knock

???? " mom we did help with our homework"

Y/n " coming sweetie," you place the pregnancy test in if the bathroom drawers and leave the bedroom to go help your sons with their homework. You help them with the work problems they did, the most help on, and soon enough, you go into the living thinking over the result.

Y/n " I want another kid ... but do they want another kid.... what will happen to the family" you are sitting on the couch thinking about how you are going to tell your husbands this news?

????? " mom dads are home" soon, your husband walks into the living room, and you try your best not to tell them the good news right away.

Bruce, " Hey, honey is everything okay."

Y/n " yeah, everything is peachy."

Clark, " are you, sure love."

Y/n " yeah I'm sure why won't I be sure" you soon started to feel once again and feel like you are going to vomit, you run pass your husband and into the bathroom. You close the door behind you and vomit, but soon enough, the door open when the toilet was flushing.

Bruce," honey, are you pregnant."

Y/n " yes I just found out today I don't know for how long, I been pregnant for"

Clark" this is wonderful news honey"

Y/n " you guys are fine with having more children in this house"

Bruce " yes we are and hey how much more events can, this family get into with more kids"

Y/n " sure but do we have names picked out"

Clark" I always liked the names John for a boy, and Jonna for a girl"

Bruce " well if we have another boys we can name him Damien, and if it a girl we can name her Martha after our mother's"

Y/n " I love those names now we just have, to wait for the right time to tell the boys they are going to be big brothers"

Clark " that going to be fine"

Nine months later you had two twin boys you had named them Damien and John, but you had made a promise to your husband If you all every had a girl. You will name her Martha after their mother's that they love so much. You had later found out Damien had the power of Clark, and Damien had the personality of Bruce at times so that answer some questions. The boy we help to be older brothers because they allowed them to be mentors to their brothers, and so them the family life.