Daugther reader - you can't fight crime

for the daugther reader one-shots, the reader will be short . all the bat boy are related by blood in this one-shot and the same gose for the clone of superman conner.

You are being raised by your father and older brothers, your mother had died when you were five years old. Your fathers had to rise you but they did have help from Alfred and your grandparents. you had thought you will never have superpowers like your, father and brother conner and Johnathan. You knew your dad might not train you like your brothers Dick, Drake, Tim, and Damien which you so what hated. 

Y/n" come on dad at least let me learn some of the skills" 

Bruce" sorry young lady but no" 

Y/n" oh come on dad give me a reason why I can't" 

Dick" dad just let her.... nevermind sorry sis" "

Bruce" No you can't" 

Drake" what going on" 

Dick" y/n trying to get dad to allow her to fight crime" 

Drake" I think it will be....nevermind forget I said anything" even when the guys try to talk your father into allow you to fight, they will always stop talking when your father looked at them. 

y/n" dad" 

Bruce" sorry young lady but no" 

Clark" what going on here" 

Bruce" well she trying to get me to allow her to fight crime"

y/n" can I....." 

Clark" no" 

y/n" oh come on" 

Bruce" sorry kiddo not until you are older then we might say yes" 

y/n" that not going to happen" 

Conner" she is right about that it will be the end of the world when you allow her, to finally fight crime with us" 

Conner" what I'm right and we all know it" soon enough everyone else comes into the Batcave, and looks at you and your fathers. 

Tim" hey what did we... they never going to say yes" Soon the bat alarm gose off and you know, there no point in still talking about this. 

Damien" hey you can be part of the team by looking at, the computer and tell us what going on and give us information" 

y/n".....sure..." 

Johnathan" are you sure" 

y/n" yes... I'm fine just go save the day" The guys soon leave the Batcave and go save the day, you watch the news have they show them live-saving the day. You soon leave the computer and head back into your room. You hear stretching at your bedroom door and you opened the door to see ace standing there.

y/n" come in" ace comes into the room and jumps onto your bed, you soon lay back on your bed. 

y/n" good boy" you pet ace on the head and start looking out the window as the sun starts to set. You soon fall asleep not even going to dinner you justed wanted to sleep and stop trying to get your fathers to allow you to fight because you knew it was never going to happen. 

you soon hear footsteps walking into your room and you try not to, look to see who is there. 

Bruce" hey kiddo I came to check up on you... I'm sorry okay I just don't want to see you get hurt... maybe when the time comes I will allow you to use your powers and become a superhero... good night sweetheart" 

y/n" night dad love you"

Bruce" love you as well" you soon hear the door close once again, and you can feel a small smile growing on your face. 

if you guys wanted to see anything in this book please comment below and I will see, what I can do for you. If you have any questions about this book or want to know what I will be published later on this book please comment as well.