Wife reader - the boys use their power ( no damien and john)

You are watching four sons playing in the living room with their building blocks and stuff animals, you had been told by Clark to watch Conner closely because his powers might come sooner or later when he gets older. So you had made those small tracking chips, and place them in your son's pacifiers just in case something happened.

Y/n " all four of you are too cute that times" you sons just smile at you and go back to playing with their toys, while you watch them. You had turned around for a quick second to place some things away, and that when everything become quite.

Y/n " boys" you soon look at the rug where you placed the boys down so they can play, and when you looked back there where it there and only four burnt circles.

Y/n " oh dear" you soon take out your phone and turn on the tracking devices and while you are waiting for it loaded, you are having a panic attack. While you are waiting you are calling your husbands to see if the boys might of went to them.

Clark " honey is everything okay"

Y/n " the boys are gone"

Bruce " what...."

Y/n " I turned around for a few seconds and when I looked back they were gone, and the only thing they if left are four burnt circles in the rug"

Clark " okay we will find them but you did to calm down love....."

Y/n " ........"

Bruce " I think you might of mad her panic even more"

Y/n " they are in .... Hawaii"

Clark and Bruce " Hawaii"

Y/n " wait we were watching this baby cartoon and it was placed on this dog who lives... in Hawaii"

Clark " we will get them and bring them home" the call ended between you and your husbands, and in an half of a hour your husband return with your sons in their arms.

Bruce " found them we used the trackers in the pacifiers to find them"

Clark " May we say it was smart of you to place a tracker in there" The boys had went back to playing while, Bruce replaced the rug that was brunt. Clark had placed this band on Conner until he was a bit older, to learn to control his powers and stop him from teleporting somewhere else with his brothers.

Y/n " please don't do that ever again boys... you mad me worry sick"

Bruce " should we tell her they were play near a volcano when we found them"

Clark " no only if you want her to kill us both"

Bruce" good to know"

Y/n " hey sweeties why do the boys have volcano ash on their pants legs"

Clark" are you sure it volcano ash it could be dirt or dry mud.... you not paying it are you"

Y/n " nope"