Daugther reader - you are taken to a different universe 1

You had been taken to a scientist laboratory with your father and brothers Conner and John, your father had been called there to check out some random new device the doc had found or made you don't remember. You soon say Louis and his camera boy jimmy they both worked with your father had daily planet.

Clark " Louis and jimmy it good to see you both "

Louis " same him Superman and it good to see the super boys and impossible girl"

Conner " so what going on doc"

Doc " well you see this deceive we have here points out to another earth like ours... but I don't know if it works" you soon get close to the portal and notice something moving.

Jimmy " hey it Batman and the batboys" you looked and saw your father standing there but you soon looked away and keeps looking at the device trying to see, what it can do. You still see the shadow following your ever move but you start to think p, it your powers playing with you. Everyone was talking with each other while you were paying attention to the deceive, and that when you get grabbed by something.

Y/n " hey ... what going on.... hey let go" soon the things starts pulling you into the portal and that when you let out a small scream.

Conner " impossible girl" you brother flys over to you trying to get you but something or someone shots something out of the portal causing the roof to fall and soon dusk to cover what is happing to you, and soon enough you are gone.

Hours later

Y/n " aww that hurts" you have a bad headache and some pain in your legs but you soon, walk it off and soon out of the building you are in.

Y/n " where in the world I'm" you soon see everything around you it black and gray it looks, like most of the colors in the world have been taken away. You soon fly into the air to see if you can tell where you are and maybe if you can find a way home.

Y/n " I think I might be somewhere else other then home" you soon see this giant cement statue in the middle of the city and for some reason, you decided to check it out. Then you see the statues are of your father but is dose not look like them, the way they stood and looked made them very different from the ones you knew.

Y/n " what is going on"

???? " excuse me .... impossible girl" you soon turn around to see jimmy standing there but he look very different, he did seem like the happy boy he once was now he an adult.

Y/n " jimmy"

Jimmy " how are you alive impossible girl I saw you die with my own eyes"

Y/n " well yes I'm alive what do you mean I'm dead"

Jimmy " let me show you" you follow jimmy to this memorial site and that when you see a statue in honor of you.

Y/n " but I'm not dead or I'm"

Jimmy" let me take you to the doc maybe he can explain this"

Y/n " sure... wait here the the superboys and batboys"

Jimmy " they are no longer called that anymore kid" you soon followed jimmy to doc laboratory and when he saw you he was shocked as well.

Y/n " okay what going on and why is the whole world different everyone looks sacred fo even do anything"

Jimmy " Superman and Batman had changed the whole nation to follow all the laws and now we are here, everyone is under their control"

Y/n " what my ... I mean they won't do that"

Jimmy " that what I thought but soon everyone lives changed because of them... the daily planet is no more everyone there world under Superman as a guard to report the news they want to se heard and told"

Y/n " what about the batboys and superboys they are still the same"

Doc " no they all changed over the years and are barley even seen now"

Y/n " what" you soon sit on a chair trying to understand what has happened to the world, even your family as well. Jimmy and the doc had left you alone so you could think of everything, and you soon heard footsteps coming toward the lab.

???? " hey doc I need you help on something.... y/n you are alive"

Y/n " excuse me do I .... dick"

Dick " how are you still alive y/n"

Y/n " that not important right now what happened to you"

Dick " dad did y/n he not the same" soon dick takes your hand and walks out of the laboratory with you and pass doc, he soon take you to a park.

Y/n "who are we waiting for dick"

Dick " the others" soon enough you see your brother show up one by one but they don't seem to notice you yet, and they all look different.

Damien " why are we here dick we haven't seen each other since y/n funeral"

Dick " that why I called you all here to the park we once came with her here"

Conner " I don't have time to go down memory lane now dick"

Dick " oh you will make time... come out now y/n" you soon saw your face to your brothers and they all looked schlock to see you.

Y/n " hey I know you might think I'm your y/n but I'm not you see I'm myself from a different world"

John " no you have to...."

Jason " she right John y/n had a birthmark on her right arm she has one if her left arm"

Tim " ..... "

Y/n " I know you want your y/n back but I don't think she will be coming back but something, brought me here and I don't know why but I know my family wants me back home"

Conner " we if we wanted to keep you here we can't, no other family should lose you like we did and have our family be broken"

Y/n " how did the other me die"

John " sit down it going to take a while to tell you this story" you soon sit down and hear the story from your so called brothers.