Mother reader - mother's day

You are working on your newest research project when you here the door to your laboratory open up, and soon you see Damien and John walking over to.

Y/n " hey sweeties what are you both doing here"

Damien " we have something to show you mama"

Y/n " okay"

John " come with us" you soon had gotten up from your seat and soon John grabbed your right hand and Damien grabbed your left hand. Soon enough they were walking you out of your laboratory, and soon enough you saw your older sons standing outside of your laboratory. The boys soon let go of your hands and ran over to their older brothers, and you stand there wondering what they were all up to.

Conner " hey mom"

Y/n " hey sweeties"

Dick " we wanted to say you are a great mom and you are always here for us when you need you"

Tim " you always make sure we don't get in it frights with each or dads"

Jason " you listen to us when we are mad about something"

Conner " you alway help us with our school work when fathers or Alfred are not around"

Y/n " ....... "

Boys " happy mother day mom"

Y/n " aww boys you are all such sweethearts" Damien and John soon have you bouquet of flowers while the older boys gave you some cards.

Y/n " you boys are the greatest treasure I have in my life along with your fathers"

???? " so it seem like we had been beaten to the celebration" you soon see Bruce and Clark standing behind the boys, each of one of them holding a bouquet of rose.

Bruce " well we hope we can still tell you how much we love you"

Clark " how much we are happy to have you in our lives and how much you had changed it by become our wife, and giving us a family"

Y/n " I love you guys"

Bruce " hey why don't we go out for dinner and celebrate Mother's Day if you are done for work"

Y/n " I will love that"