Granddaughter reader - you finally meet them

Hey everyone I had decided to start a new series in this book, and this one will be based on the reader being the granddaughter of Batman and Superman. The niece to their sons and friends with everyone else.

You had finally arrived at Wayne manor after years of out knowing your, father's family you were finally meeting them. You see you father had dead in car crash and you no family members, left or that when you thought until you found you had two grandfather and uncles as well.

Ding dong

You are standing outside of the manor having a small panic attack, you has been told two week after your father funeral you will be going to live with his family. Soon the door opened and your heart started to race fast.

????? " hello miss how may I help you"

Y/n " I think this letter might help explain, I was told to give it to someone when I arrived here" he opens the letters and soon reads it and looks, at your first and soon looks back at the letter.

???? " please come inside dear it to cold to be out here"

Y/n " sure" you walk inside the house and the guys takes you into this living room.

???? " my name is Alfred and I used to be your father butler when he lived here"

Y/n " really he never told me that much of his life"

Alfred " I will be back miss I will go get your grandfathers and uncles" Alfred soon left and after a while of waiting you had a feeling, he might of been calling the cops and you got up from your seat fast. When you ran straight into some one, almost falling down.

???? " hello you must be y/n right"

Y/n " yes I'm"

???? " I'm your grandfather Clark"

Y/n " hello sir"

Clark " this is your other grandfather Bruce"

Bruce " hello dear we are sorry we have to meet like this"

Y/n " ...." you later sit down with your grandfathers and talk with them, you tell them what your father was like rising you and they tell you about him when he was younger. You later meet your uncles that night they all wondering if you knew about the family secret and you told them yes. You had the same powers of Clark which you got from your father, and when your father knew he told you he had superpowers like you but nothing else.

Dick " welcome to the family kiddo"

Y/n " thank you" later that night your moved into the manor and soon become a part of the family and helping fighting crime. All the others hero's were shocked to see you and hear who's child you are, they asked many questions and you answered them.