Daugther reader - your boyfriend dumps you for someone else

You are coming home crying you had just been dumped by your boyfriend for someone else, you had gotten home and walked into your bedroom. You lay on you bed crying about your boyfriend who you thought loved you so much, you soon started tossing away all the things you now ex gave you as gifts.

???? " hey sis what going on.... why are you crying"

Y/n " it nothing dick okay"

Dick " it something.... hey why are you tossing away all of chad things"

Y/n " I don't need them anymore he dumped me for mu now ex best friend"

Damien " he did what" you soon see your other brothers walk into your bedroom, it seem like they were all in the hallway listening.

Y/n " yes she and him had been dating in secret for the past two months, and they said he allow dated me because I'm Bruce Wayne daughter and he could get something out of dating me"

Conner " hey listen he is a jerk and she was a bad friend and someday they are going to regret what they had done"

Y/n " ........ "

Jason " I can have my man beat him up for you"

Y/n " no Jason please don't"

Clark " hey kids we..... what going on" your dads soon walk into your bedroom and soon see everything is not okay with you.

John " chad dumped y/n for her best friend"

Clark " aww sweetie I'm sorry"

Y/n " it okay dad"

Bruce " well chad better enjoy his happiness as he can"

Y/n " dad please"

Bruce " fine I promise" the next day at school you found out your now ex boyfriend and ex friend parents had been arrested for not paying their taxes and some other crimes that included their children. You still remember at lunch when they were getting taken away and you were hanging out with your true friends.

Chad " y/n please tell them I didn't do the crime"

Y/n " ....... "

Betty " please y/n his family made me and my family do it"

Chad " shut up Betty it your fault as well y/n please tell them we are dating"

Y/n " no we are not dating anymore you dumped me for her and said you only dated me for money, and I don't care what happens to you both now" Chad and Betty were soon taken away they were yelling that each other blaming the other.