wife reader - the boys ask you to allow them to be trained by their fathers

You had gotten home from work and when you walked threw the house, the boys ran over to you stoping you in your path. 

Y/n" hey boys what are you two up to" 

Damien" well nothing much but we have to ask you something" 

y/n" okay... is it a party you guys want to go to" 

Johnathan" no it not that mom... you see now we know what our father second job is like.. we wanted to know if it will be fine for us to join them and be their sidekicks" 

Y/n" ......" 

Damien" please mom dads have been going over training with us for the last month" 

Y/n" they did what" 

Damien" you didn't know" 

y/n" yes I didn't know and what" 

Johnathan " well do to my power dad thought it will be good for me to learn how to use them" 

Damien" father started going over his skills with me so I don't feel left out" 

y/n" well that nice of your father and I'm happy they are having bonding time... but where are you fathers" 

Bruce" hey honey.....you told her" 

boys" yes" 

Clark" may we say before you start yelling you look lovely today" 

y/n" no good luck wonder boy...didn't you promise me we will go over this super life this together" 

Bruce" well yes but you knew you will say no... it what made us closer to the boys" 

y/n" well I say no to the whole thing because the one you all hide this from me...and second because I'm your boy's mother and your two wife my word is the law around here" 

boys" but mom" 

y/n" no now go do your homework and you two do your work" you walk away from all four of them. 

A few weeks later 

y/n" boys I have to speak with you " 

Damien" yes mother" 

Johnathan" is something the matter" bruce and Clark soon join you and the boys in the living room. 

y/n" well after thinking about it for a while I will be fine with, you boys working with your father"  

Damien" really" 

Y/n" yes you can" 

Johnathan" thank mom we love you" the boy runs off to leave you and your husband alone to speak. 

Clark" thank you, honey" 

Y/n" it makes the boys happy so I will allow it" 

Bruce" we are sorry again for the lie to you" 

y/n" it okay but listen here if anyone and I mean bad happens to them I will beat you both with a bat...."

Clark" but I...."

y/n" I will beat you with a green glowing bat" 

Clark" okay" 

Bruce" what if...." 

y/n" hush" you soon leave the guys alone to go get changed out of your workwear. 

Bruce" will she really kill us both or just one of us" 

Clark" matter how mad she remember when we lost the boys" 

Bruce" she has a good right hook" 

Clark" that why she punched me verse you" 

Bruce" all because you are some superpower aline" 

Clark" sure don't be mad if our wife loves me better then you"