Daughter reader - when you frist meet the justice league/young J

You are fives years old, and there were rarely times when you're fathers or brother had brought other superhero's, over to the house when you were there. Most of the time, when they had their teammates over, Alfred will take you to the park or for a short walk. Your fathers didn't want you to be part of the superfamily lifestyle yet, and they were hoping you didn't gain any powers. You are walking around the manor trying to find you teddy bear Mr buttons you had felt him, on the couch to get a snack and he was gone.

Y/n " Mr buttons" after looking for a while you finally put two and two together someone had taken it, and two names came to your head Damien and John, they love taking your toys away and messing with your, but when your fathers or Alfred found out they will end up the ground and lectured.

???? " okay, so what the plan."

Y/n " ...... " you heard Damien voice and follow it to come across soon a hidden door that was left open, you soon started walking down the steps the best way you could. You are soon at the bottom and now you are looking for the two thefts or Mr button but you soon make small eye contact with Damien and he smirks at you. He soon shows you a small hat that belong to mr button and waved it at you laughing a bit.

???? " what are you doing Damien"

Damien " nothing " Damien sticks his tongue at you and that when you get made and you grab a rolling chair, and toss it at him with your super sheath. It almost hits him but Damien has moved out of the way fast and soon everyone was wondering who tossed the chair.

Flash " who did that"

Batman " I ...l y/n what are you doing up I thought you were taking a nap"

Y/n " no"

Clark " hey sweetheart why are you mad"

Y/n " mr buttons gone" Clark picked you up and you were still mad and wanted you beat back right now.

Dick " who took the bear... Damien or John where is the bear"

John " we don't know...." just then me buttons head had fallen from behind John and everyone look shocked and sacred as well.

Y/n " mr buttons....." you were very mad now and you fathers tied fi clam you down but it was not going to work, you flew out of your fathers arms and start floating in the air.

Tim " what did you two do"

John " we were just playing around"

Wally " sure playing around and now we have a mad toddler in our hands"

Damien " come in now mad can she be" just then you eyes started to glow bright red and soon you are shooting rays at the ground and screaming.

Dick " very mad"

Clark " y/n is going to be okay your brothers didn't mean to ...." there was not reasoning with you when you were mad or upset.

Green arrow " you know I never thought I will see a anger super toddler until now ... thanks boys" you soon started crying you were mad at your brothers for destroying you toy and picking on you. You soon started flying low to the ground and soon enough you father caught you in his arms.

Superman " it okay we will fix mr buttons up and he will be brand new, let out you back for nap okay"

Y/n " o....okay" Clark soon went back into the house with you patting you in the packing hoping, you will be okay when you wake up from your nap.

Bruce " both of you are ground big time what made you think that was a smart idea, and destroying your sister things is not okay and she almost destroyed all of us"

John and Damien " we are sorry"

Bruce " oh you both are going to be sorry" soon your Bruce along with your other brothers were able to fix up mr button and gave him back to you, when you were taking a nap. Soon word was spending in the hall of justice and watch tower that you were not to be messed with, and to never land a hand on mr buttons only if they wanted to get hurt.