Mother reade - they all come to you for help

You are working in the laboratory on some new devices that you had been brainstorming and working on for while, you were listening to some music while you worked and that when the doors to your laboratory flew open fast.

Y/n " ahh"

Clark " sorry about that dear but we need your help"

Y/n " sure what the matter" you sons soon come into the laboratory pushing and pulling in this weird space devices, you soon take a quick look at it.

Bruce" we thought you could tell us what this might be"

Y/n " let me see... it seems to be a weapon but I don't know what type and what it could be used for "

Conner " what do you mean"

Y/n " well you see there has been many aliens weapons that have come in here, and we had found out over time they had been used for many different ways... some could destroy bodies and turn them into ashes or water... while others destroy things like budding or vehicles"

Kids" ......"

Y/n" we used  rats and mice that had been caught in the laboratory, by traps and some of them had been caught by the weapons and soon they were gone"

Dick" oh"

Y/n " lets see what this thing can do" the boys and Clark's moves the deceives into the testing area, you soon get everyone into the safety zone and put up the shields. You soon press a few buttons and soon enough the deceive had went off, and soon enough after the dusk cleared you all saw or destroy everything in the testing area.

Y/n " well that answer a few questions"

Tim" like what mother"

Y/n " this will destroy anything in it path living and non-living"

Jason " so that means.... "

Y/n " it has to be under lock and key for the public safety and no one can touch it"

Damien " what if ...."

Y/n " no one can touch it at all for everyone safety"

Boys " yes mom"

Bruce " it will be done we will make sure no one get there hands on it"

Y/n " good but maybe if it need to be used we have to make sure we all know what the outcome might be"

Clark" sure" soon enough the green lanterns come and take the deceive away, while you clean up the left over ashes from the device.

John " hey mom whatever happen to I and Damien rat at we were going to use for our science project"

Y/n " oh it don't remember the last time I saw it was at home.... hey sweethearts why don't you use one of device here for you projects, that your teacher will believe you made"

John and Damien " cool" all the boys ran away to find out all of the cool things you had made, that you might allow them to borrow for a while.

Clark " it got killed didn't it"

Y/n " yep it did and I don't have enough time to buy a new one and fake it was theirs"

Bruce" so you are going to allow them to take one of you devices"

Y/n " yep  I'm will live with the outcome and anything they take will be placed in training wheels mod, when they touch it so everything is fine"

Clark " you know you are their favorite parent right"

Y/n " oh I know and I love being their favorite"

Clark " so do you have a ....."

Y/n " I'm noting going to tell you but nice try love" you walked away from your husbands to go check on your sons, and see what they were going to take.