Daughter reader- red hood

If you had read or watched any Dc comics or movies you would know one of the Robins, Jason todd became red hood. In this one-shot, I will mention him and I might start adding him to future one-shots later on. 

you had just arrived back to Wayne manor from a vacation that your fathers, had sent you on after the death of your brother Jason. Out of all your other brothers, you seem to be very close to Jason and when you heard about, his death you were hurt. After a few days of being back home, you started helping your fathers and brother with their portals. 

One evening you are walking home from a movie you were supposed to see with a friend, but your friend didn't show up and later called you saying their plans had changed.  

y/n" I should have just asked me to take to boarding school, that would have made everything better" just then someone ran passed you and took your bag off of you, and you soon followed the robber. 

y/n" hey give that back" the reason you were chasing that guy for your bag was that it, was one of the last gifts Jason had given you from one of his trips he went on from your dad, you soon followed the guys into an old and abandoned subway station. You soon see your bag on the ground and you picked it up. 

y/n" where did he go" just then you hear footsteps coming towards you and you hide behind an old billboard sign and wait to see who is coming. 

y/n" red hoods" the had been a giant crime way of criminals wearing red masks, while they did crimes. 

Red mask 1" I swear I saw the teenage girl go in here... I think she is the y/n kent-Wayne and if we  take her bruce Wayne will pay big to get her back" 

Red mask 2" the boss said she is off limits" 

Red mask 3" well we might change her mind" you were about to leave not wanting to be taken hostage, and worry your family even more. Just then you are picked up by focus and you soon see a fourth person in a red mask holding you.

Red mask 4" hey boys look what I found the princess of Gotham" 

Red mask 1" great now let's take her to the boss he will be happy to see her" 

?????" no I won't" 

Red mask 2" boss we...." you soon saw the man everyone has been talking about and wondering about, the red hood is was the first man you knew to make your father, Bruce Wayne question everything. 

Red hood" I had told you many times y/n kent-Wayne is off limits"  

red mask 1" but boss we can make great money off her" just then red hood shoots the first guy in the head making everyone become quite. Soon there were police serines going off and that when the fourth man let, go of you fast. 

Red hood" good now we have to get going before the cops show up" 

red mask 2" yes sir" 

Red hood" get going I will deal with the girl" soon the red masks guys leave fast and jump onto the tracks and run away. 

y/n" ......." 

Red hood" you are a lot of work kiddo" 

y/n" hey.... wait... the only person who ever said that to me was .... j....." just then the red hood placed a wet rag on your mouth and you soon felt everything become black and dizzy. You soon are placed on a bench by the red hood. 

Red hood" I hope you can forgive me y/n... but this is my new life and I'm not coming home...." 

Cop 1" hey you there leave the girl alone" 

Red hood" caught me if you can cops" 

cop 2" get him" the two cops chase after the red hood who soon disappeared in a flash, while the other cops were checking on you. 

Later on 

You soon open your eyes and see you are not longer in the subway station, that you your get up fast and look around the room to see your family looking at you. 

Clark" hey sweetie how are you feeling" 

y/n"okay" 

Bruce" good the cops said your had been knocked out by the red hood, he had taken some money out of your bag and some other things" 

y/n"....." 

Dick" hey we are just happy to have you wake we had us all worried" 

y/n" sorry" 

Bruce" it okay hey we are going to speak with the doctors, we will be taken you home later on this evening" 

y/n" sure" 

Conner" hey you got some flowers and a gift from someone" 

y/n" oh really" 

Damien" yeah but hey we will all be back shortly" 

y/n" okay" soon everyone left the room and the door closed behind john and now, you are looking at the gift and flowers. You soon open the gift to see a bracelet with charm on it, you soon look at the words written on the charm. 

my sister my world 

you soon see the charm is a brother and sister standing together, you soon put the bracelet on and look at the flowers. They were all red rose and red tulips you knew it was from the red hood but, you still couldn't understand what is happening. 

Somewhere else 

There where he was standing on a building the overlooked the hospital where y/n was he look as she placed the bracelet on and smiled a smile he knew she had not shown in a while. He knew now bruce and Clark were going to be on his case even more than before, he knew everyone moves and knew how to fight them off. 

Red mask 2" ready to go, boss" 

Red hood" yes let go and remember from last night stay far away from her, or you will end but like him' 

Red mask 3" yes sir" 

Red hood" we will meet once again y/n but I hope you can forgive me for what, I have chosen in my path of life but maybe we can see eye to eye"