Chapter one: Arrival

I wake up to the flight attendant telling everyone the next stop was Los Angeles. I yawned and stretched looking at my phone.

(Y: you E: Elton)

E: I'll be there when you get off, I changed a bit so I'll send a picture of what I look like, I bet you've changed so send me a picture of you alright?

E:

Y: Who are the other people in the picture?

E: The boy on the furthest left is Aaron, the one beside him is Sam the one after him is Corey and the one after him is Colby there's also one other person living here, his name is Jake, he isn't in the picture but you'll see him once we get to the house.

Y: I see, I'm almost off the plane so I'll see you soon Elty!

E: alright, I'll be waiting!

I powered my phone off and walked out of the plane. Elton was waiting at the entrance when I remembered I didn't show him a picture of me, after all, I did get my hair dyed, got tattoos and dress in black and not pastel colours anymore.

"Hey, Elton!" I said coming out of the exit of the plane

"Hey Y/n is that really you?" He asked me.

"Yep! I changed a bit after Jax broke up with me."

"I can tell... Anyways, let's get going!"

We got into the car and started heading our way towards the trap house.