Chapter fourteen: Alone

I woke up in a room I didn't recognize at first until my eyes adjusted. I was in Jake's room. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, 'what time is it?!' I thought to myself. I quickly got up and went in my room looked for my phone, '11:30, shit I only have 30 minutes to get ready!' I thought I quickly pack my things.

I was now downstairs. I looked around and saw nobody around 'weird...' but I shook it off and went outside. None of the cars where there 'wow, did they all do something without me? You know what, I don't care!' I got into my car and slammed the door when everyone's car was pulling up I pulled out of the driveway, and everyone was surprised, they had made a big mistake that would cause something big to happen in the future.

It took 2 hours and 34 minutes to get to the airport. I was crying all the way I almost recked three times. I breathed harshly and wiped my tears away and took my things and went through security, and got onto the plane. I put my earphone in and cried silently, and I soon passed out.

I woke up to the speaker telling me we were going to land in 5 minutes in Kansas. I sighed and got on my phone when I saw I had messages and missed calls... all from Jake, nobody else. I bit my lip and started to cry again 'nobody cares anymore, huh?' I laugh a little and wipe my tears when he called again.

I got off the plane, past security, and into the parking lot. I got into Jake's mom's car, and once we got there, I ran up into Jake's room laying down on his beanbag chair. (Yes I'm making up what Jake's room looks like)

I look over at the poster board on the side of the wall, there were so many picture of Jake with Sam and Colby

I look over at the poster board on the side of the wall, there were so many picture of Jake with Sam and Colby. But there was one picture that made my heart race, I took it off and looked around 'surely nobody will notice...' I thought in my head I went out of his room and into the guest bedroom and covered up and looked at the photo I found.

' I thought in my head I went out of his room and into the guest bedroom and covered up and looked at the photo I found

Jake called again. I looked at my phone, closed my eyes and breathed harshly. I answered the phone with a quiet, "hello...?" My voice was shaky from crying.

"Y/n, you answered! That's not important right now, stupid Jake..." I laughed a little and sniffed from crying. "Anyways! I'm so sorry we all left without you... we just went to breakfast with each other, it's was like guy time ya know? You don't have to be included in everything ya know, so why be upset, right?"

I growled lowly, "so what now? Am I just not included in things like breakfast? What not am I not going to be aloud to eat dinner or lunch with you? Am I not allowed to come out of my room now, or serious conversations for the future of all of us?! You know what, never mind Jake I'm moving out." I said and hung up the phone.

I looked up at the picture of Jake. I cried harshly. I put it down on the side table and curled into a ball and past out from exhaustion.

~The next morning~

I woke up and curled up again. I knew one day they would get tired of me. After all, everyone does. I sighed, realizing I didn't even change, I got up and took a shower and changed.

 I sighed, realizing I didn't even change, I got up and took a shower and changed

I sighed and took the picture off the side table and put it in my backpack. I walked down the stairs looking into Jake's room before I did and went past the kitchen, waving slightly to Jake's mom.

I drove to an open field and ran across going into the old abandoned warehouse the four of us went to a while back.

I cried silently, curled into a ball upstairs in a corner. Memories flooded my mind.

~Flashbacks~

"Hey," I said, rubbing the back of my neck, blushing.

"Hey, I haven't gotten to know you well, what do you like to do?"

——-

"I got called in here to wake you up, now get up before I drag you out of bed." I heard Jake's voice say. I lay there not moving I feel him wrap his arms around my waist and pull me into a sitting position.

"You mean," I said crossing my arms, as Colby comes back to me and smiled brightly "your the meanest," I say, looking away from Colby and Jake

——

"Don't come any close I'll do it!" I say sternly.

"Hey, Y/n?" Corey asks on the other side of the pool. I glanced at him for an actual second and Jake tackles me to the ground. I put the phone behind my back and smile at him. He was so close... I blushed slightly and slipped out from underneath him. After getting up, I shoved him into the pool.

——

Jake pulls me into his lap, I look at him surprised, and he kisses me passionately, I kissed back gently but passionately.

——

Jake came into my room and put some clothes down on my bed, "get dressed, you can leave today."

"I don't wanna leave, the food is good!" I said, laughing a little, he laughed too.

——

"Your so small I can barely see you from here," Jake said.

"Hey!!" I yelled, getting out from behind the couch and running and jumping into Jake's lap. He blushed brightly, and Sam and Colby waved, walking away.

~Flashback end~

I cried harshly, tears stained the photo I was looking at of Jake. I bit my lip. Hours passed until it was practically midnight, and I finally went back to Jake's house.