Chapter twenty: Halloween disaster

We pulled up to our first long strand of trunk or treating we got out of the car, I looked around a bit as they went ahead of me.

"You coming N/n?" Rae said as he looked back at me.

I nod and ran to catch up to them. We started to go down the line the kids happily getting candy, Rae and I didn't get any cause even though we were dressed up we weren't going to be getting any candy.

We arrived at this car I thought to be familiar.

I tilted my head slightly as a guy came back from the front of his car with candy in basket he sat the candy down and looked at us

"Happy- Y/n?!" He said surprised.

I looked up when I heard me name, "Alec?!" I said excitedly.

He smiled brightly as he hugged me tightly. "What are you doing in LA?" He asked confused.

"I got kicked out of Jake's house, it's a really long story I'll tell you another time. But anyways this is my friend Rae and his siblings!"

Alec looks at Rae and smiles holding his hand out, "nice to meet you!"

Rae smiles back and shakes his hand nodding.

After we got done with the strand of trunk or treating we helped out Alec and once he was done we took them to a haunted house.

After a lot of screaming and holding onto the three of us older ones tightly we were out of the haunted house.

We were walking out to our car when I heard talking. "Look it's Y/n. I heard Jakey hates her." I recognized the voice... Tara.

I turn around and look at her.

She looks back, "what? It's not like he actually liked you in the first place. You're just a nobody, all you're 'friends' are probably just pretending cause they feel bad for you." That's said smirking.

I was silent, the boys had walked on without me not realizing I had stop walking yet.

"They don't even notice you Y/n. You're just a stupid kid that can't grow up and realize what's in front of you. Jake. NEVER. liked. You."

I bite my lip as a tear slipped my eye, "I know. I know he never like me." I said as I looked at her smiling. "But I loved him like nobody else could. I would jump in front of train, take a bullet, kill myself if that what he wanted. I'd do anything to keep him safe."

She looked at me in awe, "I- uhm- that's stupid!"

"Call me stupid all you want, but I guess love is stupid then, and it's obvious you have never been in love." I said walking away.

I walked up to Alec and Rae smiling.

We went on with our night and afterwards we all went back to Alec's house. I went upstairs to his guest bedroom and changed into my extra clothes. After I changed I went back downstairs to hear a conversation that broke my heart.

"She's here Jake, I don't care what you do to her just hurry up and make it quick and make sure she doesn't know I'm agreeing to this

"She's here Jake, I don't care what you do to her just hurry up and make it quick and make sure she doesn't know I'm agreeing to this." Alec said.

"I just wanna beat the shut out of her for faking every word she said." He growled lowly.

"I faked every word Jake?" I asked sternly, "I was the one who left? I was the one who hurt you? I was the one who traded you for someone else? I was the one who didn't say a word for years? Was that me Jake? No! It was all you! You did all this shit, all the lying you did and you want to blame it all on me?! No! I'm fucking done Jake! I'm done." I said upset shoving him out of the way and leaving starting to walk towards my house which was a 30 minute walk.

"Y/n! Wait!" I heard Alec yell.

I stopped, "don't even get me started on you Alec, Tara was right." I said looking down as a tear slipped my eye.

"Tara was right about what?" Jake asked.

"I don't have real friends, and you never loved me." I said looking back at them smiling as tears fell from my eyes.

"Y/n..." Jake said covering his mouth.

"I was there for you for 3 years Jake... I never left you're side... and I never would... but this time... this time was too damn far..." I said looking down as I turned around and walked home.