Chapter tweleve: blackout

⚠️Warning, this chapter contains: Suicide talk and cutting. If you are not okay with the following, I advise you to click off now.⚠️

I sighed, I couldn't fall asleep I got up, got dressed, and grabbed my small book bag and went downstairs to the kitchen.

I grabbed a small snack, grabbed my keys, and headed for the door

I grabbed a small snack, grabbed my keys, and headed for the door. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I quickly went outside and sat in my car, started it. As I was pulling out, I saw it was Jake, and he had come outside. I saw him run back inside. I pulled out of our parking lot to see Jake come back outside and to his car through my back mirror.

A few minutes had passed until I had lost Jake and pulled up to an abandoned cabin in the woods. I went inside, I had gone to the small cabin when I was younger, and when I grew older I used it as a hiding spot, it was surprisingly pleasant, and I had fixed it up over the years. I went inside and sighed, laying on the bed.

'Is life worrying about living, or should I blast myself?' I thought in my head

'Is life worrying about living, or should I blast myself?' I thought in my head. My phone rang, and I rolled over and took it out of my bag. It was Jake, "hello?" I say into the phone.

"Come home, Y/n." He said sternly.

I bit my lip lightly, "why?" I ask

"It's late. You shouldn't be out. You could get seriously hurt."

"I'm fine. I'm not even on the road anymore." I said simply.

"Where are you?" He asked, "Alec's?"

"No," I said and hung up on him.

I put my phone back in my bag and grabbed the small razor out of my pocket. It was slightly stained with blood. I rolled up my sleeve and looked at my arm; I bit my lip again and cut four times.

After a few minutes I had fallen asleep, I woke up to the chirping of birds and the sun peering through my window. I slipped out of bed, took my bag, and got into my car, and drove home.

I had just reached the house when I saw everyone was outside. I was a bit confused. I pulled up, and everyone surrounded my car. I got out to a million questions being asked, I walked inside and up to my room and closed the door, locking everyone out.

I sighed a few hours had passed, and I still hadn't come out, and nobody had come in. My arm stung like crazy. I rolled my sleeve up to see I had accidentally cut on my vain. My eyes went wide when it started burning and bleeding again. I quickly went outside my room and went to go to the bathroom, but someone was taking a shower. I quickly pulled my sleeve down. I went over and knocked on Corey's door, no answer. I ran downstairs to the kitchen. I didn't care who saw it anymore. I was on the verge of fainting when I reached the kitchen.

I quickly grabbed a paper towel and ran upstairs into my room, forgetting to lock the door. I put pressure on the cut with the paper towel. I heard the door open but didn't care. I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder, they froze. I felt myself drifting off, I felt my hand go weak and fall off the cut, the person who was beside me picked me up, and I blacked out, all I could see was darkness.