Chapter ten: Alec

!Warning this chapter contains: talk about suicide and self-harm. If you are not okay with this, I would suggest to stop reading now!

A boy with blonde hair opened the door and looked at me, "you must be Y/n, it's nice to meet you." He said, smiling. I have a weak smile back and continued my attempt to cook.

He looked at me and realized I would end up burning the house down, "can I help you?" He asks

"I'll probably burn the apartment down, so yes, please!" I say, begging him.

He smiles and teaches me how to cook.

I get a call. It's from Jake.

"I'll be right back, Alec," I say, moving out of the kitchen and into the living room. "Hello," I say mutually as I answer the phone.

"What, so now you leave without saying goodbye to everyone? Your pathetic Y/n." He said. Tears rushed down my face again.

"What's the point? Would they hate me to the right? So why say goodbye?" I ask him he could tell I was crying.

"Whatever, just know I hope you never come back to this house, your a disgrace and I don't care if the whole house hates you, even your brother." He says, pissed off still. The tears went down my face as I hung up and ran to my room.

I look through my bookbag and find a razor, I gently rubbed it with my thumb, "I never thought I'd use you again..." I say, running to the bathroom.

One cut two cuts three cuts four, and the blood started dripping into the sink as I cried harshly, I kept cutting, every time I did, I'd call myself a name or list a reason to why I should cut.

A few hours passed, and I was in my room now in pajamas.

Alec came into my room, unannounced, "he- are those cuts?!" He asks, running over to me and grabbing my arm carefully

"I-I... yeah.." I say, looking away from him.

"Give me what you cut with it." He said sternly.

I reached into my bad and found the razor again. It was stained with dry blood. He took it and walked out of the room. I sat back on my bed, after a few minutes, he came back in and put medicine on my arm and wrapped it up bandages.

A year head finally passed, and the only one I talked to was Alec, Devyn, and Colby. The others weren't mad at me, and Jake apologized for his actions, I forgave him but didn't want to be in a relationship. I still cut, but I refused to give Alec what if it with, so he just bandaged me and hoped I would stop.

Alec drove me back to the trap house, and I looked at him with saddened eyes, "please don't leave me here..." I say quietly. I look up when I hear Devyn and Colby come outside and runs up to the car, I smiled lightly as I got out of the car and hugged them. Alec got out of the car, "you don't mind if I stay for a while, right?" He asks.

"Not at all!" Colby says, smiling. We walk into Jake, Corey and Sam were filming a video where they complained about how Aaron plays Fortnite too much.

It hurt me when I saw Jake, all those things he said to me came back like it was yesterday. It hurt so much, "Colby, can we share a room again?" I ask quietly, looking at him. He nods and runs over with the guys and joins in on the Aaron plays too much Fortnite squad.

I looked at Devyn and Alec, and we all looked at each other weirdly like we were having a conversation and then laughed, causing them to realize I was here.

"Let's just go get my stuff," I say, laughing a little still. Alec nodded, and the three of us went to get my stuff.

After we got my stuff, we started to bring it all inside, "guys, let me help!" I say whining, but they had already started up the stairs. I cross my arms and stay at the bottom of the stairs, the boys end their video and Jake came over to me.

"Hey Y/n... wh-who's your new friend?" I could tell he was scared, hurt laced in his voice.

"His name is Alec. We work together, so you'll see more of him." I say. I hear them coming back down the stairs, and I look at them, "you should've let me help! It's my stuff, after all."

"Too late to complain, N/n," Alec said, smiling lightly at me.

"Whatever, Alec," I say, sighing.

Jake cleared his throat. "I'm gonna go start dinner." He said hurt still in his voice, which only I knew.

"Can I help?" I ask.

"Will you bruh the kitchen down?" He asks, smiling.

I smile back, "no, I won't, cause Alec taught me how to cook!" I say excitedto cook again.

"O-oh.. then yeah, sure you can help." He says. I smile brightly and run to the kitchen, getting things out for dinner.

Alec comes into the kitchen, "maybe I can help?" He asks. I nod, and Jake looks away hurt.

We all start dinner, and after we are done, we wait for everyone to come downstairs and eat at the dining table.