Chapter twenty two: Trap house boys

I walked out of my office and down the hall to Kat's office. I knocked on the door slightly and she looked up, "hey Y/n! Let me finish up and we can go okay?" She said smiling.

I nodded and walked down the hall to the elevator. I leaned against the wall and shoved my hands into my pockets.

I heard footsteps and looked up to see someone I didn't recognize in the office, they must be new. I must've been staring cause they noticed.

I jumped a bit when a hand slammed beside my head, I looked up to see the guy I was staring at.

"It's not nice to stare lovely

"It's not nice to stare lovely." He said smirking looking directly into my eyes. My heart was beating out of my chest at this point. "How about I take you out to dinner cutie?"

I breathed harshly, "I-I uhm..." I didn't know what to say so I just blurted it out on accident, "I have a boyfriend!" I said scared.

He smirked a bit "cmon now, you don't expect me to stop trying cause you have a boyfriend do you?"

"Hey! She said she had a boyfriend back off!" I heard Kat yell. The man growled lowly and walked off. "You alright?" Kat asked me. I nodded a little worried he might come back.

We walked into the elevator and went down to the main floor, I looked down as we walked out of building and to our separate cars. I pulled out of the parking area and followed Kat to her and her roommates house. I pulled up beside Kat to see five other cars here.

I got out of my car and Kat came up to me and rubbed the back of her neck, "so like don't be mad I didn't tell you.." she said trailing off.

I eyed her carefully, "who's here...?" I asked cautiously. She rubbed the back of her neck and grabbed my hand leading me inside. She led me to the kitchen where I recognized the four boys who I met so long ago. Sam, Colby, Corey and... Jake. They all looked so happy, Jake was perfectly fine.. without me.