Chapter three: A crush

A few days had passed, and I started to develop a crush on one of the boys in the house, Jake. He was so cute, and I couldn't tell him, he probably has a girlfriend or something. I was daydreaming when Colby suddenly snapped me out of it by shaking me.

"Y/n! Snap out of it!" He said

"H-huh?" I asked, confused about where I was "oh.." I said, realizing I was still in the trap house.

"You alright, you seem.. out of it, what are you thinking about anyway?" He asked me.

"Just- nothing.." I said, shaking my head, getting up from my bed and making my way towards the bathroom.

He stops my by grabbing my arm and throwing me back to the bed, "cmon Y/n, tell me, or I'll tell Elton you have to share a room with him."

"Fine! I was thinking about my crush... it's not that important, so don't ask any more questions!" I say, running to the bathroom before he can ask any more.

He comes to the bathroom door, "you'll have to tell me eventually who it is, I mean, it can't be that bad, can it?"

"It can if he has a girlfriend, plus I barely know the guy!" I say as I change into new clothes. And putting my hair in a ponytail

"So it's someone in the trap house then?" He asked, smirking

"So what if it is?" I ask, coming out of the bathroom.

"I could help you!" Colby said excitedly, "please!"

"Fine, fine, it's... Jake.." I said, looking away, rubbing the back of my neck.

"He doesn't have a girlfriend; in fact, he got out of his last relationship about a half month ago. So just a few weeks.

"See, it's too soon! He'll probably reject me, and then I'll be heartbroken, so let me stick to my fantasies!" I say, walking out of the room and down the stairs, Colby following right behind me.

"Not true, he could've fallen for you too!" He says, nudging me.

"Stop getting my hopes up; I'll be let down again," I say, glancing at him.

Sam sneaks up behind us, "ya know He has taken an interest in you; he probably has caught feeling."

"How do you even know who we are talking about?" I ask, turning around as we reach the kitchen with Jake and Katrina in it.

"The bathroom leads to my room also; I heard the whole conversation." He said smiling

"Stupid walls," I say, walking over and sitting on a barstool.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jake asks, intrigued.

"Oh nothing~," Colby replies.

"Hey, we are going back to Kansas soon and check out the warehouse, wanna come with, Y/n?" Sam asked me.

I looked him dead in the eyes, "who's all going?" I asked, knowing deep down he was going to say, Jake.

"Jake, Colby, and I." He says, smirking.

"Nobody else?" I ask.

"Nope."

"Fine, I guess I could tag along," I say, sighing.

"Sweet!" He says, smiling, "we should all start packing; after all, we leave the day after tomorrow." Sam motioned for Katrina, and Colby followed, leaving Jake and me alone.