Chapter four: Jake

"Hey..." I say, rubbing the back of my neck, blushing.

"Hey, I haven't got to know you well, what do you like to do?" He asked me, smiling lightly.

"I like to draw and sing.. not in front of people, though!" I say, putting my hands out and then on the table, "my singing and drawing are pretty bad," I say, looking down.

"I doubt that you'll have to show me one day. Say anything on your mind?" He asked, "you seem and bit... unrelaxed? If that's a word."

I laugh a bit, " it's not, but I get what you mean, I was thinking about cutting my hair and dying it a different color, but I feel like Elton would get on to me more then he has about my tattoos." I say, rubbing the back of my neck again. I did this when nervous.

"I think I'd be cool; you should do it while we're in Kansas, I know a great hairstylist down there!" He said smiling brightly

I blushed, "thanks, I'll probably do that. We should probably go pack, though."

I went up the stairs to my room when I heard behind me, "oh and Y/n?" I looked back and him "never mind..." he said, looking away, and I could have sworn I saw a slight blush spread across his face.

"You sure?" I ask him; he nods without looking back. I go up to my room and start packing.