Chapter seventeen: Saved

I woke up to a voices yelling and what sounded like fighting. I lifted my head up and rubbed my eyes.

"Did they wake you?" Jake asked me.

"Yea but it's fine, what's going on?" I asked looking outside the window at Sam and Colby.

"They got into a fight in the car about who's stronger or something and now they're saying that they are going to fight each other." He replies.

"You aren't going to stop them?" I asked him watching them out the window when I saw that the doors to the passenger and drivers seat were open.

"I tried but they wouldn't listen to reason." He said upset.

"Hm..." I hummed and got out of the car.

"HEY! YOU FUCKERS WOKE ME UP NOW IF YOU DON'T GET YOU'RE ASSES IN THE CAR AND START DRIVING TOWARDS THE TRAMPOLINE PARK AGAIN I'LL DRIVE AND LEAVE YOU HERE!" I growled lowly.

"Damn that's- ahem never mind.." Jake mumbled

I looked back at him then back at the boys, they were staring at me like 'what the actual hell just happened.' They got into the car and I got in too and they started to drive again.

I laid my head down on Jakes should and fell back asleep.

~Jakes POV~

"Its not fair." Colby says sternly, Sam nods as he looks back at me and Y/n.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked confused.

"You get a girl who is soooooo into you and would protect you at all costs and you've done so much shit that she did some stuff for and she still loves you! It's so unfair you get someone so pretty and fierce but also innocent and kind at the same time!" Colby half yelled.

I chuckled "maybe you'll find someone soon Colby. But Sam what do you think is unfair?"

"How you guys are so lovely but not together! Kat and I are together and we don't do lovey things anymore!"

"Sorry Sam, guess we'd just be the better couple." I say smirking.

I felt Y/n shift and she got off me, rubbed her eyes, sat on my lap wrapping her arms around my neck, and falling back asleep.

"This is shit." Sam says upset turning around and crossing his arms.

We get there after another 30 minutes pass by and Colby parked.

~Y/n POV~

I woke up from yelling again. But this time nobody was in the car with me. I looked at the window the 2nd time and saw all three were outside.

"It's not my fault you guys didn't bring anyone! It just happens that Y/n was here! You can't blame me for her still liking me." Jake yelled obviously looking upset.

I sighed and curled up into a ball on the seat, I hide my head in my knees as my eyes started to water. I couldn't handle the fighting, it reminded me of mom and dad.

I tried my best to block out the yelling but I couldn't, I got out the other door away from them and closer to the trampoline park.

I ran across the parking lot full of cars hiding behind each one making sure they didn't see me, I made it to the entrance and walked in.