Chapter twenty four: The surprise (ending)

I woke up on Jake's chest, he had stayed at my place last night cause we had been hanging out all day and it was late before we knew it. I carefully got off of him, making sure not to wake him up.

I opened the door, looked at him then closed the door, leaving to go to the kitchen.

I was making breakfast when I heard a knock on my front door.

"I-" I looked around at my half made breakfast. "Shit.. uhm..." I thought for a moment and turned everything down when they knocked again.

I went to the door and answered and there stood Jake's best friends. "Oh hi Sam, Colby. Wait why are you guys here?" I asked confused.

"Oh! Uhm... Jake uhm.. needed to see us when he got up so we got here early!" Sam said hesitantly but quickly.

"Oh uhm... okay...? He's still asleep but you can wake him after I'm done making food, he can eat and then you guys can go do whatever." I said a little confused but not willing to question it.

I went back into the kitchen and started cooking again the two boys sat in the living room talking quietly to where I couldn't hear.

"Hey guys you can wake Jake up, I'm finished." I said finishing up my cooking.

They both got up and went to my room to wake Jake, a few minutes passed when Jake came into the kitchen, I was cleaning up and didn't see him come in.

Jake wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder "I love you baby." He whispered to me.

I blushed slightly and smiled. "Foods ready for you." I said smirking turning around, he walked over to the counter and he smiled and looked back at me.

" I said smirking turning around, he walked over to the counter and he smiled and looked back at me

"You're too cute

"You're too cute." Jake said looking at me. I smiled brightly at him as he started to eat.

A few minutes passed when I heard Jake speak up from the front door. "Hey baby I'm leaving, I love you!"

I smiled blushing "okay! bye, love you!" I said looking towards the front door from the living room.

A few hours passed when I decided to get off the couch and change into something and go out into town to go grocery and just normal shopping.