38: Nothing at All

The moment my fingers touched it he let go and caught me offguard, his hand grabbing onto my wrist and pulling me forward on top of him as he laid back. “Not funny.” I hissed moving to get off of him but he rolled over pinning me beneath him on the bed.

“I wasn’t trying to be.” He leaned forward and pressed his lips to mine catching me off guard. I squirmed under him as he forced his tongue into my mouth.  What the hell?! My mind panicked and I bit down on his tongue.

“Fuck.”he muttered glaring down at me and pulling his head back.

“Get off Miles.”

“No I don’t think I will.” He growled his hand hitching up my shirt. I took the opportunity to grab a handful of his hair pulling his head back before punching with my hand seconds after I wriggled it free. He shoved my hand back down on the bed but I wrapped my leg around his and rolled so I had the position on top.

“You should have gotten off.” I hissed down at him punching him in the face as I straddled his waist. He reached up to grab my hair pulling forcefully causing me to yelp in pain as my head was jerked down towards his. I shifted my knee and it collided with my mark; his precious family jewels as my dad used to call them.

He grunted in pain and I scrambled off of him moving towards the door. He was on his feet in seconds pushing me forward onto the ground. My head smacked into the door and everything went black for a moment. I could feel him pulling me to my feet.

I opened my eyes the room spinning as my head pulsed. I pulled away from him stumbling as I did so. “I didn’t mean to hurt you.” He said picking me up from where I fell and tossing me onto the bed. “You’re just being so difficult.”

I groaned sitting up quickly as he kicked off his shoes. “Leave me the fuck alone.” I hissed scrambling back off the bed and getting to my feet. He stood between me and the door shaking his head.

I lunged forward tackling him to the ground. No way around him then I will just go through him.  We landed on the ground with a heavy thump as I threw off his balance. My fist connected with his face before I rolled off him and moved to get up the door knob just a foot away.

Miles grabbed my ankle and pulled me back my knees rubbing on the carpet burning them as they dragged across it.  I kicked wildly with my free foot and it connected with his face once more. “Bitch.” he groaned pulling himself forward and over me.

His arms wrapped around my front pinning my arms to my chest as he wrapped me in a bear hug and lifted me off of the ground. I kicked like mad my feet connecting with his shins and ankles as I twisted my body around as wildly as I could.

Once again he tossed me onto the bed but this time he moved quicker than I did, jumping on top of me straddling my waist. With one hand he held my hands pinned together above my head.

I saw his free hand curl into a fist and draw back. It connected with the side of my head and my mind went blank. 

Flat on the Floor - Nickleback