Daugther reader- living your father and brothers shadows

You hated living in your father's and brothers' shadows when it comes to everyday life. Being the baby sister of all your brothers was, ever easy because all the teachers you had in school will always compare to you to them. 

Teacher" it hard for me to believe you are even your brother sister that times y/n, they always did so well then we have you and you are just not like them" 

y/n" I have heard" 

teacher" you will never be as great like your fathers or brothers" 

y/n" I know" 

teacher" you can go... I can't believe you call yourself a ken-Wayne young lady" you soon leave the classroom and the school you are walking home. You knew there was one place you are different from your brother and that is crime frightening or so you thought. 

Reporter " I don't like that impossible girl how can be related to superman and super boys... she never seems to do anything right I think the justice league should send her back home" 

random lady " I don't like the impossible girl even if she saved us from doomsday she is a wasted" 

random guy " I don't even know why she is here... there have been reports she has been helping batman and the batboys as well she even fails at that" you hated how everyone always found some way to bring you down, you mostly hated on how people will always save your brothers are better than you. 

you soon find an empty filed and that when you take off flying in the air, you soon places buildings looking at the people walking on the ground. you can still hear people saying that you stuck as a superhero and you will never be like your brothers and fathers. You soon head to the justice league headquarters and that when everything hit even more. 

wally" so how does it feel have your guys baby sister working with you guys" 

Johnathan" well...I liked it when she didn't have her powers" 

Conner" Johnathan " 

Johnathan" what I'm telling the truth we all liked it when she didn't have powers because now we have to watch her even more now" 

Damien" he is right there" 

Wally" guy she is your baby sister you have to go easy on her" 

Damien" I just hate taking her on missions with me... and I'm not the only one who thinks that" 

Dick" you guys we have to go by fathers wishes"

Damien" I just hope she soon gives up wanting to have this life" 

Wally" wow you guys are bad at being brothers" you soon turn around and walk out of the headquarters but not before you ran straight into someone. 

Flash" hey kiddo how are you doing" soon the guys come running into the hallway and see you standing there. 

Drake" hey sis when did you get here" 

y/n" l just got here by I was about to leave I have a lot of homework to due...." 

Tim " are you sure you look like you are about to cry"

y/n" I'm fine to tell dads I went home okay" 

Tim" do you want...." 

y/n" I will fly there" you soon left headquarters and flew into the sky, you didn't go straight home you went to the forest. You soon find a mountain top and sit there you stand there listening to music thinking's if you wanted to keep doing this whole super thing. 

????" there you are" you turned around to see your father standing there he soon, takes a sit on the ground with you. 

Y/n" hey dad" 

Clark" I heard what your brother had said flash told me, you left to headquarters in tears" 

y/n"....." 

Clark" come here" Your father places his arms over your shoulder and you are looking at the groud having tears falling down your face. 

Clark" listen here you are special and you will make your own way in life baby girl" 

y/n" yeah dad" soon enough you see the bat jet appear and your father gets out of the jet and, soon walks over to you and your dad and sits on the ground as well. 

Bruce" hey kiddo I was told I will be able to find you hear" 

y/n" yeah" 

Bruce" I know you have been hearing people compare you to your brothers or us ...listen hear they are wrong about you sweetheart you are worthy of the family name" 

y/n" thank dad" 

Bruce" anytime now let's get you home before you get sick" 

y/n" okay" You soon get in the bat jet and fall fast asleep during the ride home and when you get home, you are still fast asleep. Your father picks you up and carries you into the house and places you on your bed. 

Superman" you will be a great superhero and show everyone that they are wrong"