Romeo & Juliet (Mikey X Reader)

AU where mutants live in the world like any other person.

-------

Word Count: 1398

You'd just come to America a couple of years ago with your father, the infamous Tigerclaw. Your mother had been another cat mutant, but died giving birth to you. Yet surprisingly, as ruthless as the assassin was with others, Tigerclaw had been a very loving father to you.

⇧ you look something like this ⇧Or you can decide how you want to look, this is just for visual representation :)

Or you can decide how you want to look, this is just for visual representation :)

You were what was called a deviant, a sub-category of mutants that were born as what they are, rather than mutated. In fact, the Krang that brought the mutagen to this world years ago were long gone now. So eventually, all mutants would be deviant. Now the only evil in NYC was the Shredder, your father's employer.

But you didn't concern yourself with Tigerclaw's business. When it came to 'good vs. evil', you had an understanding for both sides. Therefore, you could not simply choose a side, even though you did live in Shredder's lair with your father.

However, you often spent time elsewhere, enjoying the crowded atmosphere of the city. Not many mutants came out during the day, but you were one of the few that did. You and Karai went out a lot together, but on this day you were alone. You had stopped by a nearby pizza shop for a late lunch when you spotted a single turtle mutant already inside.

Your eyes widened and your heart dropped. No one knew that you were the daughter of a wanted criminal...except for these turtles. If you were revealed, you would no doubt be arrested and brought in for questioning. But before you could turn around and rush back home, the turtle looked up and spotted you. "H-hey!" He called in both shock and nervousness. "Aren't you--?!"

You raced over to him with lightning speed and covered his mouth withbone of your soft paws. "Shut up," you hissed.

The turtle with the orange mask stared at you with wide eyes. When you finally pulled your hand away, you sighed and sat down in a nearby booth. The turtle hesitantly sat down across from you. "So, uh..what do you want from me?" The turtle quaked, his left hand hovering anxiously over the weapons on his belt.

You rolled your eyes and leaned your elbows on the table. "I'm not here to threaten you," you insisted in a hushed voice, "I don't want anything to do with this whole Shredder/Splinter feud."

"But you're--" the turtle began, cutting himself off when you glared at him harshly. Lowering his voice this time, he finished his statement, "but you're Tigerclaw's daughter, dude! We've seen you in Shredder's lair."