Little Mouse (DONNIE X Reader)

About this one shot!
I got the idea after doing a digital drawing of myself being a tiny person that just hung out on Donnie's shoulder all the time.

⇩  ⇩  ⇩

(Please do not repost my art!! If you'd like to see more of my art, checkout my Instagram: booty

(Please do not repost my art!! If you'd like to see more of my art, checkout my Instagram: booty.slapper.9000)

I just thought it'd be cute to have such a massive size difference, and I like to feel smol sometimes because I'm a very tall girl in real life. ♡

-------

♂️ X gender neutral reader

Word Count: 1480

You used to live a normal life in New York City, before you were taken by Baron Draxum to be mutated. Your family was taken as well, and all of you were held in odd cages in a world below your home; the Hidden City. Escape wasn't an option, for breaking through those mystic cage bars was impossible. And each day, Draxum took one of your family members into a strange lab. You never saw them again after that.

Except for your older brother. Somehow, he'd managed to escape from that lab just long enough to toss you a strange looking piece of what you could only assume was fruit. "Eat this, (Y/n)," he ordered you desperately, "I've seen what it can do, it'll shrink you enough to let you escape!"

"Shrink me?!" You asked in bewilderment, "I don't--"

"There's no time!" Your brother barked as purpled vines began to loom his way. "Go now! Get help from anyone who can help--ahh!" He shouted and gasped as the vines wrapped violently around his body.

You watched in horror for a moment as he was lifted into the air. "Eat it!" He managed to yell in a raspy voice. You quickly shoved the fruit into your mouth, chewed, and swallowed. You felt your stomach rumble in an odd way as your brother was dragged back into the lab. You wanted to cry out for him, but you felt incredibly woozy. And then, you found yourself falling to the ground in dizziness.

When you stood back up...you were only six inches tall. With no time to waste, you scurried out of the cage and ran as fast and as far as your tiny legs would take you. You silently prayed that you would eventually grow back to normal size soon. But hours passed, days passed, eventually weeks passed, and you remained at the same shrunken height.

A few months later, you discovered the turtles in the Mystic City. Donnie noticed you spying on them from behind a rock and took immediate interest in your condition. He offered to take you back to their lair and try to find a cure for your situation. But that was a whole year ago, and you never did find a cure. However, you'd long since accepted your new size, and had even grown to enjoy it.