Secret Admirer (RAPH X Reader)

Requested by: Totally_Weird

-------

♂️ X ♀️

Word Count: 1526

You started recieving mysterious messages tied to single flowers left for you outside of your window which lead to a fire escape two months ago. They usually came approximately once a week. At first, you just thought it was weird. But after a month of occasional cute notes, you began to enjoy the odd form of affection. And after two months, you were lovestruck, and it was becoming very obvious.

You waltzed into the lair this evening to meet April and your turtle friends after having received another note that morning. "Apriiiill," you called to her across the room in a sing-song voice.

"Uh-oh," April crossed her arms and teased, "she's got hearts in her eyes again." She was currently hanging out with Leo and Donnie around the skating ramp.

You twirled happily on your way over to them, holding the rose that you received that day close to your heart. "It happened agaaaain!" You alerted them with the same sing-song tone.

"Ugh, gag," Donnie replied with monotone distaste as he continued to do things on his iPad.

You rolled your eyes, amused by Donnie's indifference to romance gossip. But it was April who really liked to hear about these flower-notes. Even Leo had started to get into it after it lasted so long.

"Oh, it's a rose this time, huh?" Leo asked, wiggling his eyebrows at you suggestively, "you know what that means."

You smiled a big grin and blushed. Roses were the flower of love. "What's it been like, ten days since the last one?" April asked with a laugh.

"Twelve, actually," you corrected. Yes, you had been counting.

"(Y/n), it's time for you to take this to the next level," Leo encouraged you smoothly.

"And exactly how is she supposed to do that?" April asked the turtle in blue, "we don't even know who this guy, or gal, is."

Donnie let out a long, loud, dramatic sigh, gaining all three of yours' attention. You raised an eyebrow at him. "It really should not be hard to figure out," he piped in, trying to still sound uninterested. But the truth was, he was getting caught up in the suspense at this point.

"It's obviously someone who knows (Y/n) well enough to know where she lives, so it's probably someone that she knows, too," he explained in his usually tone.

"Unless it's some creepy stalker," April spoke her doubt with a frown.

"Possible, but improbable," Donnie answered, "stalkers are usually more persistent." He paused to think for a minute. "This sounds like someone who's too afraid to admit their feeling yet," he went on, "someone who wants you to get to know their personality before seeing their face, most likely because their afraid that seeing their face will cause you to regect them."

You were blown away. For a guy who didn't like romance, Donnie sure seemed to know what he was talking about. He lowered his eybrows in thought, getting more into this now that he had a puzzle to work out. "And, of course, they're a romantic, probably poetic, big-hearted---AHHH-WAIT-NO!!!" He cut himself off with a sudden shout, eyes going wide all of the sudden.

"Ahhh! What?!" You shouted back in confusion, startled by his loudness.

"UM," Donnie began, trying to sound calm, but his voice was still very loud. "I just forgot that I....need to feed Sheldon." He stood up and stumbled away and out of the room.