Nothing Out Of The Ordinary...Just Potion Mishaps

Morticia woke up wrapped in Gomez's arms. She felt his head resting atop her head and looked up at him. She admired his relaxed face and couldn't help but stroke his cheek the way she knew he liked, wishing she could admire him like this forever. This is the only time they could spend together competent alone. Morticia was snapped out of her thoughts when she felt Gomez stir. She nuzzled closer to his side and stroked his chest. Gomez felt her hand on his heart and took her hand in his and brought it lovingly to his lips, making Morticia smile and feel like bat wings were fluttering inside her.

"Good morning Querida." Gomez said.

"Good morning mon amour." Morticia said.

"Did you sleep well last night?" Gomez asked.

"Like the dead." Morticia answered.

"Wonderful! You got the best sleep an Addams can get!" Gomez said.

"I know, darling." Morticia said, sadly.

"Tish, please don't be so blue. It's such a pretty day out." Gomez said gesturing to outside. The skies were cloudy and it was pouring rain. If there were thunder and lightening it would be Morticia's favorite kind of weather.

"I'm sure Lily is waiting for us to join everyone for breakfast." Gomez said. Morticia's  stomach growled in response.

"I am rather hungry." Morticia said.

"Then let's go downstairs and get some breakfast!" Gomez exclaimed carrying his wife bridal style downstairs making Morticia feel a little better. Once they got downstairs Morticia noticed that Lionel aka 'Amadeus Munster' was sitting across from Marilyn.
Reluctantly, Morticia sat down at the table and Gomez sat down next to her.

"I really hope he leaves." Morticia thought. "I don't want him to hurt my family again."

"Mrs. Addams it's always a pleasure." Lionel said. Morticia gave Lionel a confused look.

"I-I mean it's a pleasure to meet you properly." Lionel said.

"Oh, no the pleasure is all mine." Morticia said plastering a fake smile on her face. Lionel smiled back making Mortician shiver unpleasantly. Usually an Addams loved to get a case of the shivers, but when an Addams was in danger, they didn't enjoy it.

"So, Amadeus, where exactly did you live in the old country?" Lily asked.

"I Lived in the hotel!" Lionel answered.

"Oh you mean hotel Transylvania?" Lily asked.

"Yes! The service was wonderful and the staff were so polite! I'd certainly go back!" Lionel exclaimed.

"Oh, Herman remember our honeymoon and we stayed at that hotel?" Lily asked.

"Oh yes!" Herman exclaimed. "I remember when we went to go midnight swimming and I jumped in the pool and all the water came out?"

"How could I possibly forget? It took them all day the next day to refill the pool!" Lily exclaimed.

"That was not one of my proudest moments." Herman said.

"Don't worry about it Hermie, I shouldn't have let you jump in." Lily said.

"I suppose your right." Herman said. "maybe if I had my sea horse swim ring the impact I had on the water wouldn't have been so forceful!"

"No, that swim ring definitely would've made the impact worse." Lily said.

"Everyone left and I can't imagine why!" Herman exclaimed.

"People always do this sort of thing to us." Lily said sadly.

"And it's very rude if you ask me!" Herman said slamming his fist down on the table causing the table  to break and everyone's breakfast to fall.