I Never Thought I'd See You Again

Marilyn waited for her family and the Addams' outside the castle. She hoped they would be out soon, but given the circumstances she figured they would probably in the house for a while. Along while. Marilyn was snapped out of her thoughts when she heard footsteps coming from the forest. Fear crawled up Marilyn's spine. She picked up a stick and held it ready to throw at anyone or anything who came close to her that might hurt her. Whoever made the noise emerged from the bushes and Marilyn threw the stick.

"Ow!" A voice exclaimed.

"Oh! I'm sorry! I just got scared a little!" Marilyn exclaimed.

"Marilyn?" The voice asked. Marilyn's eyes widened in realization.

"Roger?!" Marilyn exclaimed hopefully.

"Yes, Marilyn! It's me!" Roger exclaimed. Marilyn ran into Rogers arms and Roger spun her around. "I never thought I'd see you again!"

"Oh, Roger I've missed you terribly!" Marilyn exclaimed.

"You've missed me terribly? I've missed you more!" Roger exclaimed. Roger cupped Marilyn's face and kissed her. Marilyn kisses back and wrapped her arms around Roger and Roger wrapped his arms around Marilyn. Pulling away the two hugged and Roger kissed the top of Marilyn's head.

"Have you been doing much racing?" Marilyn asked.

"Oh yes, I've been doing a lot." Roger answered.

"Then why haven't I seen you in America like you said you would be?" Marilyn asked.

"Sadly, I haven't been able to go because it's not time to race in America yet." Roger said.

"Oh....I wish you'd come." Marilyn said.

"And I wish I could come to. I may not be able to come now, but I will one day, I promise." Roger said meaning every word he was saying.

"And I'll wait for you, as long as I need to." Marilyn said.

"And I won't find any other girl other than you. You're the only one I want." Roger said before her and Marilyn kissed again.

"By the way, are you vacationing here?" Roger asked.

"I wish, but no, a friend of ours got turned into a raven due to a potion mishap." Marilyn answered. Roger gave Marilyn a confused look.

"Is someone in your family a scientist?" Roger asked.

"My grandpa is, but someone else is at fault for this particular mishap." Marilyn answered.

"Who is at fault?" Roger asked.

"Some new friends of ours." Marilyn answered.

"What are there names?" Roger asked.

"Fester Frump and grandmama Addams." Marilyn answered.

"What exactly were they doing?" Roger asked.

"They borrowed my grandpa's chemistry set and made a potion that was supposed to turn somebody into a giraffe, but Morticia, another new friend of ours was turned into a raven instead." Marilyn explained. Roger thought for a second. He couldn't help but think back to when he and Marilyn first met and whenever they kissed he would see things. They looked like monsters from the monster movies that constantly play in the theaters but he could never figure out exactly what it was he was seeing.

"Marilyn?" Roger asked.

"Yes, Roger?" Marilyn asked.

"Forgive me, but do you remember when I first met you and I started seeing things whenever we kissed?" Roger asked.

"Yes." Marilyn said with edge in her voice. "And I remember how we'd always end up fighting except the last time we saw each other. Why are you bringing this up now?"

"Can I tell you something?" Roger asked.

"Of course!" Marilyn answered. "But does it answer my question?"

"Somewhat. The last time we saw each other we kissed and I told you I didn't see anything. Forgive me, but I lied. I did see things...." Roger said.

"Roger-" Marilyn was cut off by Roger holding his hand up to silence her.

"I looked at the window and I saw these monsters. One looked like Frankenstein, two were vampires. One was short and chubby and one was slender with long black hair and a pink dress, and another one was a little boy, and he was a werewolf." Roger said. Marilyn couldn't help it. She bursted out laughing which offended Roger. Noticing this Marilyn contained herself.

"I'm sorry! It's just you must mean my family." Marilyn said. Roger's eyes widened.

"Your family?" Roger asked.

"Of course! That was my Uncle Herman, my grandpa, my Aunt Lily, and my little cousin Eddie." Marilyn answered. "Please don't be afraid, they're really nice people. I could take you inside to meet them if you wish." Roger gulped. He was frightened of meeting Marilyn's family, so he was very reluctant to meeting them but he trusted Marilyn and if she said they were nice, then they were nice, so he decided to give them a chance.

"Of course, I would love to meet your family. If they're anything like you they're wonderful." Roger said. Beaming, Marilyn took Roger by the hand and led him into the castle. The drawbridge was already down so Marilyn was able to simply walk in. Roger was nervous by what he saw but felt safe with Marilyn's hand in his.

"Grandpa?! Uncle Herman?!" Marilyn called.

"We're down here, Marilyn!" Herman called. Marilyn led Roger downstairs and saw everyone in the dungeon trying to help Morticia turn back into her human self.

"Oh look Herman, she has a boy w-oh! I remember you!" Lily exclaimed. "Your Roger aren't you?"

"Y-yes." Roger answered.

"Do you remember him pussycat?" Lily asked turning to Herman.

"Of course! He met Marilyn when we came here and I earned the title of Lord Munster." Herman answered.

"Yes, I've missed your niece so." Roger said, his voice slightly shaking. "She's a wonderful girl."

"She is isn't she?" Lily asked.

"Lily! I f-" Beatrice was shocked to see her daughter standing in the same room as her.

"Hello, Marilyn..." Beatrice trailed off.

"Hello mother." Marilyn said.

       Uh oh! Looks like there's going to be mother and daughter drama now! And Marilyn reunited with a boy she met! How will that turn out? Let me know in the comments down below and I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Plz vote and comment and let me know what you think! See you all in the next chapter! Byee!!!