The Duel

Gomez drew his sword out and was ready to fight. He drew his sword out and Lionel drew his sword out.

"Came prepared?" Gomez asked.

"Always." Lionel answered thrusting his sword at Gomez, which Gomez dodged. Gomez thrusted his sword at Lionel nearly stabbing him in his heart. Lionel swiped his sword instead of thrusting this time and cut Gomez's right am. Like a true Addams Gomez shook it off and continued to fight, but Lionel kept on nearly injuring Gomez with his sword and in a panic, Lily turned into a bat and flew as fast as she could to Lionel. She tried to bite him but found it difficult when Lionel's oils took stop swatting at her. He hit her hard and she fell against the tree. Herman rushes over to his wife and helped her up.

"Are you alright?" Herman asked, worry in his voice.

"Yes, thank you, Herman." Lily said, cringing in pain, as Herman rubbed her back.

"You're welcome! Now what can we do to help Gomez?" Herman asked.

"I don't know." Lily answered.

"I'll go show Lionel what is Munsters are made of." Herman said walking toward Lionel. Lily put her hand on Herman's shoulder stopping him in his tracks.

"Herman you could get killed!" Lily exclaimed.

"Lily, I'm not going to just sit here and watch Gomez fight that horrid man alone!" Herman said.

"Well if you're going to fight I will too!" Lily said.

"Now Lily, I won't have my wife getting killed out there!" Herman exclaimed.

"Well I won't let Gomez fight Lionel alone while his wife and my best friend is lying dead!" Lily exclaimed with tears in her eyes.

Herman took Lily's hand and patted it. "You're right. We must help Gomez!" Herman exclaimed. Lily turned into a bat and flew around Lionel again. Noticing his daughter flying around Lionel alone, Grandpa flew over to her and helped her distract Lionel from fighting Gomez, and Herman grabbed Lionel from behind his shoulders. Lionel stood frozen, horrified that someone as strong as Herman was grabbing him. Herman squeezed Lionel hard and threw him against the tree. Lionel groaned in pain.

"I'm not though yet!" Lionel exclaimed, trying to shake the pain off. He charged at Gomez and Gomez dodged the sword that got stuck in between the castle stones. He pulled and pulled and eventually was able to get his sword out of the wall.

Gomez ran at Lionel from behind him nearly stabbing him when Lionel swung his sword once again cutting Gomez's right arm. Gomez ran to the back of the castle and climbed the stairs, Lionel following behind. Gomez swing his sword at Lionel and slashed his shirt. Infuriated at this, Lionel slashed the back of Gomez's best suit.

"On guard!" Gomez exclaimed thrusting his sword at Lionel. The clinging and clanking of swords continued to go on while everyone else waited on the ground horrified at the scene taking place at the roof on the castle. Everyone knew either one of them were going to get killed by their swords or both of them were going to get killed by falling off the roof.

"Oh! They'll get killed!" Lily exclaimed holding Herman's arm. Herman wrapped his arms around his wife and shook with fear.

"Well, I don't know about all of you, but I'm not going to just stand here and do nothing." Grandpa said. Grandpa turned into a bat and flew to the roof where the battle continued to take place. He waited for the right opportunity and when Lionel wasn't looking, he swooped down and turned back into his vampire form and wrapped his arms around Lionel and held him tightly. He turned Lionel around and bit his neck, sucking the blood right out of Lionel. Slowly, Lionel could feel the life draining out of him. He began to feel weaker and weaker until the blood was completely drained from his body and he went limp and fell on the roof.

Watching from below, Lily covered her mouth in shock. Her father hasn't sucked human blood in years and she couldn't remember the last time he did it. Her mother always refused to let him suck the blood of innocent victims even though he was Count Dracula.

On the roof, Grandpa and Gomez dragged Lionel's body to the edge and let him fall hundreds of feet to his death. He fell until he hit the dirt ground crating a cloud of dust around his now lifeless body.

Horrified, Susan ran away to find Lisa and Andrew and warm them that there was a vampire who would suck their blood if they weren't careful and she knew she had to figure out a way to do it without getting herself sent to a mental institution.

Gomez and Grandpa ran back down the stairs and Lily ran over to her father and hugged him tightly.

"Grandpa I haven't seen you do that in so long!" Lily exclaimed.

"Lily, now you know what a real Dracula is made of!" Franks exclaimed. Lily smiled and hugged her father raisin thankful that horrid man who would haunt her unpleasant nightmares forever was now gone. Grandpa hugged his daughter back.

"Children!" Herman called, running inside the castle. "Children! Marilyn! Roger! Lionel's dead! It's safe for you to come out now!" He ran downstairs to the dungeon and broke the dork while opening it.

"WhT on earth is all the commotion Uncle Herman?!" Marilyn asked, who was in Roger's arms.

"The commotion is Lionel is gone and you all can come out now! Come on now!" Herman exclaimed. Eddie ran into Herman's and Herman's picked Eddie up on his shoulder and walked outside. Wednesday and Pugsley ran to the door and outside and Marilyn and Roger followed along, walking and holding hands.

Finally! The evil Lionel is defeated thanks to Count Dracula himself! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Plz don't forget to vote and comment! See you all in the next chapter my lovelies!! Byeee!!!😁😁😁😁

Munsters Meets Addams 2: Lionel's Revenge On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara