True Love

Once everyone got outside they noticed Morticia lying limp on the ground. Wednesday and Pugsley rushed over to their mother and knelt down next to her.

"P-Pugsley...?" Wednesday asked tears beginning to form in her eyes. Wednesday hugged Pugsley and he  hugged his little sister back.

"I don't know Wednesday...." Pugsley trialed off tears forming in his eyes as well and pulling Wednesday closer to him.

"Children, go with Uncle Fester and Mama." Gomez ordered walking over to his children.

"Father, what's wrong with mother?" Pugsley asked.

"Yes, I want my mother!" Wednesday exclaimed tears streaming down his face. Gomez hugged his children.

"Believe me, children, I want your mother back as much as you do, but please do as I tell you and I will explain everything later." Gomez said.

"Yes, father." Wednesday and Pugsley said in unison.

"Alright, n-now, go with your Uncle Fester and Mama." Gomez ordered.

"Yes, father." Wednesday and Pugsley said in unison before walking hand in hand over to Uncle Fester and Grandmama who picked up Wednesday and held her while Pugsley stood at his Uncle's side. Gomez went to Morticia's side and held her tightly but gently in his arms.

"Cara Mia, I wish I knew the antidote for this potion Lionel concocted when he was alive." Gomez started, crying all over again. "But I Grandpa and I took care of that old scoundrel, so we avenged you." Through his tears Gomez kisses Morticia on the lips and pulled her into what was supposed to be a hug. He cried into her hair. "I love you." He whispered into her ear and pulled her into a hug again. Morticia slowly opened her eyes and wrapped her arms around Gomez and rubbed up and down his back.

"Mom Cher, why are you crying?" Morticia asked. Gomez eyes widened and cupped Morticia's face in his hands and looked into her icy blue eyes.

"I thought you were dead!" Gomez exclaimed.

Morticia pat Gomez cheek. "I wouldn't dream of dying without you." Gomez pulled his wife into a hug and rubbed up and down her back.

"Words can't express how overjoyed I am that you are alive and well again." Gomez said. Morticia hugged Gomez tightly and noticed the children with Uncle Fester and Mama looking worried.

"Children come here." Morticia said opening her arms which the children immediately ran into.

"Mother, were you going to die without father and us?" Wednesday asked.

"Oh no darling! Mother is never going to leave her children her family behind." Morticia said playing with one of Wednesday's braids. She kissed both her children's foreheads.

"I'm glad you didn't leave us." Pugsley said hugging his mother.

"Mother's glad too darling." Morticia said hugging Pugsley with one arm and Wednesday with the other. Gomez helped Morticia up and Lily ran to Morticia and hugged her. Morticia hugged her back.

"Thank goodness you're alright." Lily said.

"I've never felt better, but I am tired." Morticia said, suddenly feeling dizzy. Gomez caught her and held

"Maybe you should rest a while my dear." Gomez said.

"Perhaps your right, I do feel dizzy." Morticia said putting her hand to her forehead and holding on to Gomez's shoulder to keep herself from falling. Gomez scooped Morticia up in his arms bridal style and carried her into the castle.

Lily looked around for Beatrice but couldn't find her anywhere. "Herman where is Beatrice?" Lily asked.

"She's at the police station." Herman answered.

"Good, now the police will track Lionel and those two teenagers down." Lily said.

"I hope so." Herman said.

"Me too, probably more than anyone." Gomez said still holding Morticia.

"They will track him down darling, they will." Morticia said patting Gomez's cheek. Suddenly, Officer Charles and Beatrice showed up in a police car. Beatrice got out followed by officer Charles.

"Where are-" Officer Charles was about to ask where Lionel and the two teens were when he saw Lionel limp on the ground.

"How...?" Officer Charles trailed off.

"He stumbled off the roof while he was trying to kill Gomez." Grandpa answered.

"I see...." Officer Charles said. "Now listen, all of you. I promise I will track Lionel's little girlfriend and the two teenagers down."

"Thank you, Officer." Grandpa said.

"Of course. If either of you need anything let me know." Officer Charles said.

"Thank you, we will." Lily said.

Officer Charles bid everyone goodbye and drove off in his police car. Beatrice walked up to her father.

"Father, now that the police is gone.....did you suck Lionel's blood?" Beatrice asked.

"Maybe...." Grandpa said.

"Mother and Lily always forbade you from doing that...Lily didn't forbid you this time?" Beatrice asked look into Lily, confused.

"No, she didn't. I think I did the right thing." Grandpa said.

"You did father." Lily said hugging Grandpa. Grandpa hugged her back and extended his arm to hug Beatrice. Beatrice accepted and hugged her father. Grandpa kissed his both his daughter's foreheads.

"Now, father, please don't go suck an innocent person's blood." Lily said giving her father a stern look.

"Don't worry Lily, I promise I won't." Grandpa said.

Beatrice walked over to Marilyn who had Roger's arm wrapped around her, hoping to make amends with her daughter. She didn't know if Marilyn was willing to forgive her for what she did to her as a baby. She desperately wanted Marilyn to forgive her but she would understand if she couldn't and respect her wishes.

"Marilyn?" Beatrice asked.

"Yes, Beatrice?" Marilyn asked.

"Marilyn, I want to apologize for....alright, let me say this....an apology can never make up for what I have done to you, but I would like to understand your bad end of the gene pool, and get to know you." Beatrice said.

"As much as I don't want to say yes, I'd be horrible not to give you a chance." Marilyn said. "Not that you deserve it, but I'm doing this for me. In no way I am doing this for me."

"I understand." Beatrice said, opening her arms hoping Marilyn will accept her hug. Marilyn hugged Beatrice.

"I think we should take this one step at a time." Marilyn said.

"I agree." Beatrice said. "But it'll be worth it in the end."

"Maybe." Marilyn said.

        Yay!! Morticia is alive and well! Yay!!! And everyone is happy and Lionel is gone!! I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!! And don't worry! There will be more chapters to come! I'm not sure how many but there will! Plz vote and comment and let me know what you think! See you all in the next chapter! Byyeeee!!!😁😁😁😁