The Cure...Or Not

Everyone gathered around Morticia who was struggling and writhing on the table in her raven form. She screamed and cried for Gomez but there was nothing Gomez could do at this point. Gomez hated seeing his wife like this. It made him feel like he'd been punched in the stomach.

"Make the pain stop!" Gomez exclaimed, his heart breaking seeing his wife in such unbearable pain. Suddenly the pain stopped. Morticia flew up on Gomez shoulder panting. Gomez cupped his wife in his hands.

"The pain has stopped darling." Gomez said stroking Morticia.

"I.....k-k-know..." Morticia said, feeling herself getting a little weaker.

"Are you alright?" Gomez asked.

"Y-yes." Morticia answered, still feeling weak but a little better.

"I don't understand!" Grandpa exclaimed. "I followed the directions very carefully, and poured every ingredient as instructed! Amadeus was working with me so there is no way I could possibly make this potion incorrectly!"

"Unless your cursed to be the world's worst scientist." Herman said.

"Herman don't start with me! Amadeus was watching me! There is no possible way I could mess this potion up!" Grandpa exclaimed.

"Unless I poured in the wrong ingredients." Amadeus said, smirking.

"Now why would you do that you poured the right ingredients." Grandpa said. "Didn't you?"

"Yes, but not for the potion you thought you were making." Amadeus said.

"Amadeus, What are you talking about?" Grandpa asked.

"Now that my plan is fulfilled there is no need to disguise myself any longer." Amadeus said. He pulled off his disguise revealing himself to be Lionel Barker.

"Lionel!" Gomez exclaimed. "What was your plan?! What have you done to my Tish?!"

"Well, I created a potion that will keep Morticia a raven forever, so to speak.....but here's the catch....the only way to cure her is by an act of true love. And if there is not act of true love committed in thee days she will die." Lionel explained.

"I'll make an act of true love here and now!" Gomez exclaimed rushing to Morticia when Lionel snatched Morticia in his hand. She struggled to get away but to no avail. Gomez lunges at Lionel but Lionel drew a pistol from his coat pocket, and aimed it at Gomez and everyone in the room, threatening to shoot down anyone who dared take another step.

"Now my dear...." Lionel started squeezing Morticia hard making it hard for her to breathe. "Goodbye my love!" Lionel threw Morticia our the window and the wind tossed her around like a bean bag and she was unable to control herself, making it impossible for her to fly back to the castle. She longed for her husband, her children, her family, Lurch, and her friends, but she was lost. She was so far away from the castle and it would be impossible to find her way back. She could feel warm tears fall from her little raven eyes. Where she wanted to be right now she could not be.
~

Gomez lunged himself at Lionel and Lionel fired the pistol he had in his pocket missing Gomez by just an inch. Lily screamed and Herman threw Lily behind him and Lily pulled Eddie close to her, holding him tightly in her arms. Meanwhile Uncle Fester, Mama and Lurch blocked Wednesday and Pugsley.

"Alright. Now I believe I've given you all a fair warning...if either of you try to hurt me, or kill me for that matter, you will get shot by this pistol. Do I make myself clear?" Lionel asked.

"Yes." Everyone answered in unison.

"Good." Lionel said. "SUSAN!!" Suddenly, Susan came out of nowhere and stood next to Lionel.

"I'm here." Susan said. Lionel couldn't help himself. He draped an arm around Susan, hoping she didn't take the gesture the wrong way, but Lionel ended up asking himself if he meant draping an arm around her in a friendly way or in a way that mean the loves her. It couldn't be true. He loved Morticia and that was that, but he knew he felt something for Susan, he just didn't know what it was. Susan held Lionel's hand that hung around her shoulder making Lionel's stomach twist, and at the same time, Susan's stomach twisted as well.

"My dear, I'll hold these morons here while you go and call Adrian, Andrew, and Lisa." Lionel said.

"Ok, I'll be right back." Susan said going upstairs to use the castle phone but stopped for a second. "Lionel you said you'd meet me back at the house, what happened?"

"Well, I was going to come back, but you know these morons and their need to travel half way around the world!" Lionel exclaimed. Susan nodded in agreement and went upstairs to call Adrian, Lisa, and Andrew. She dialed Adrians number.

"Hello?" Adrian asked.

"Is this Adrian Sokolov?" Susan asked.

"Yes, this is Adrian, who's asking?" Adrian asked.

"This is Susan. And I'm with Lionel Barker." Susan said.

"That awful man?! How could you be with someone like that?!" Adrian exclaimed.

"He helped me get out of prison and believed me when no one else did. He is a very good listener and I can trust him with things I've never told anyone." Susan answered.

"Are you blind woman?! Do you not know the evil that man is capable of?!" Adrian asked.

"He's still there for me." Susan said.

"He's an evil man no matter what he does for you! He's only using you just to get to Morticia Addams! I know he is!" Adrian exclaimed.

"You're lying!!" Susan exclaimed.

"I am not!" Adrian exclaimed. "I've worked with him!"

"Well, if you knew him like me I know you'd understand." Susan said on the verge of tears.

"If you get your heart broken don't blame me." Adrian said.

"So you're not going to come?" Susan asked, ignoring the question.

"No." Adrian said firmly before hanging up the phone creating a *bang* noise in Susan's ear. Susan wipes her tears and dialed Lisa and Andrew's phone number. Granted they were young, but they lived together.

"So you two are coming?" Susan asked.

"Good." Susan said. "We'll be waiting."

            Uh oh! Looks like your beloved family is in trouble!! Lionel just threw Morticia our the window and now she's lost! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Plz vote and comment and let me know what you think!!! See you all in the next chapter my lovelies!Byee!!!😁