Dancing, Deals, and Damon

I've been processing the death of Coach Tanner. There was a memorial service for him that week. Pretty much everyone in town went.

I've been looking at the pictures I took that night and some things just aren't adding up. How could something, an animal, move and attack that fast? Why didn't is attack Stefan who was closer? But most importantly, where did Damon go?

I know this is weird, but it almost seemed like Damon had sped over to him and attacked. And I know that Damon isn't the most caring, but who would leave someone to die like that?

So that's where I was headed to, well about to head to. I got a call from Elena.

"Hello?" I asked as I made my way out the door.

"Hey, Y/N. You're going to Founders' Day party at Mayor Lockwoods' house?"

I halted, halfway out the door. "Oh, shoot! I completely forgot about that." I close the door behind me as I walk out and sit on the porch.

"Well, are you going?" I fiddle with a piece of my hair.

"Yeah, I just gotta find a dress. When is it?" I stand up and stretch.

She tells me the time and asks if I'll need a ride. I say yes and make my way back into the house.

My trip to see Damon would have to wait. I had to figure out what I was wearing.

I made my way up to my room and set my bag down on my bed. I go straight over to my closer. I push the clothes out of the way until I find the dresses at the very back.

I end up deciding on 3 different ones, but I wasn't sure which one. What would Damon like?

I mentally facepalm and mumble, "Since when do we care about people's opinions?"

I decided on the dark blue (or your favorite color) dress that went to my knees but was flowy at the bottom. Simple, yet presentable.

I lay it on my bed and check the time. I had a couple of hours before it was time to go, so I decided to take a quick shower.

Once the water was to my liking, I stripped and pulled the curtain aside to step in. I sighed as the water cascaded down my back, relaxing my tense muscles.

I was washing my body with the soaped up towel when Damon popped into my head. They were pleasant until I began to think about both Damon and Stefan.

Maybe I'm overthinking but it's odd than weird things have happened ever since they arrived in town. Is possible—no I'm just overthinking—but could it be possible that Damon attacked Coach Tanner?

No, no. How? How would he have done that? And most importantly, why?

I shook my head, ignoring the pending questions. Whatever happened, I'm gonna get to the bottom of it.

Once I was out of the shower and wrapped in my towel, I went back to my room. I threw the towel on my bed and put on my underwear I'm bra.

They were mismatched but honestly who cares. No one's gonna see them anyways but me.

I checked the time and saw that I had about an hour and a half before I was time to go. I sat down on my bed and put lotion on my legs and arms. Then I laid back and looked up the ceiling.

After a little bit, I sat up and looked around my room. Maybe some paint would look good. Yeah, that's what I'll do, I'll paint something on the walls.

I stood up and pulled my dress off the hanger. I put it on and looked in the mirror. Hey, I don't look too bad.

I twirled around in it and actually felt pretty for once. I slipped on my flats and yes, I'm wearing flats. I would fall on my butt if I tried heels.