Fire Walk With Me // Part Three

My search for colleges had begun, even as early as spring of junior year, and I knew in the fall I'd be applying for a lifelong commitment for my future

My search for colleges had begun, even as early as spring of junior year, and I knew in the fall I'd be applying for a lifelong commitment for my future. The decision would be difficult next to Veronica's idea of Harvard, Betty's, and even Jughead's of Yale, I knew I would have to find my place.

"Please just fill this out for me," I whined over the phone to Felicity as I continued to fill out forms requesting information about the colleges. With my busy schedule and the constant warzone that was Riverdale, I was finding it hard to set up tours of these pristine universities.

"Babe, you got this, I promise. Do you know what you're going to study?" Felicity asked as she shoved some popcorn in her mouth. She was lying on the floor in her New York bedroom while some song by The 1975 played in the background. We had been at this for hours now and I was beginning to lose my patience.

I hummed and clicked submit on another form. "Yeah, criminal justice. It sounds crazy, I know, but I know I can make a difference in someone's life so it doesn't end up like mine."

"Girl, no way. That's literally what I'm doing," Felicity deadpanned as she stared at her computer screen in shock.

I dropped my pen on my notebook where I had been jotting down thoughts. "Shut up. You're lying."

"I am not!" She defended as she took pulled out her notebook full of scribbles. "Look at this shit!" Sure enough, Felicity's Criminal Justice Rants was written in big black letters on the front.

"Oh, my God!" I literally face planted into my comforter. "This is amazing. We could end up going to school together! Just as long as you don't sell my boyfriend over to my murderous father again, we should be good."

"Stop," She whined as she pouted. "I'm never going to forgive myself for that, I just can't believe I let it happen."

I shook my head and began writing again. "Lis, it's fine. I promise. But seriously, you do need to visit Riverdale again."

"I don't see your ass getting on a plane for New York!" She defended as she ate more popcorn. "Peter and May seriously keep begging me to have you over. It's getting to be a nightmare."

"Maybe over summer," I offered as I clicked to another college tab. "I don't have any plans yet considering my last one was absolutely botched, so maybe that can be my trip this year."

Felicity smiled at the camera. "We would absolutely love to have you. I'm sure NYC feels right at home for you."

I nodded. "You're not wrong. Alright, girly. I'm going to log off for now and give this all a break for another day. I need to see what trouble Jughead's gotten himself into today."

Felicity rolled her eyes. "You guys are practically married already. It's disgusting."

"I don't see no ring on my finger." I wiggled my left hand in front of the camera for evidence.