Prom Night // Part One

After catching literally two hours of sleep, Felicity and I moved to Pop's to chat and get some breakfast

After catching literally two hours of sleep, Felicity and I moved to Pop's to chat and get some breakfast. I was exhausted. Makeup was caked on my face to hide as much of the bruising possible and I knew Jughead was going to have a fit when he saw the damage.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Felicity asked as I played with my cup of coffee.

I nodded, taking a deep breath as I sat back against the booth. "Yeah, yeah. I'm good, I'm sorry. Just really out of it."

"Well," Felicity smiled and leaned forward to grab my hand. "I have some exciting news, just got confirmed this morning and I think you're going to love it."

A small smile formed on my face as I looked at her, puzzled. "Oh, God. What is it?"

"I'm moving to Riverdale."

"Shut up!" I shouted in disbelief, earning a shush from the girl across from me. "No way. You're moving here?"

Felicity laughed and nodded. "At least to finish out high school. Peter and May are staying in New York most of the time because of his internship and stuff, but yes. They'll probably pop in on various weekends to stay for a bit."

I shook her arm excitedly. "Oh, my God this is so exciting! We get to suffer senior year together!"

She smiled brightly and thanked Pop for dropping off her pancakes. "Yes, suffer senior year and eat these delicious ass pancakes every single morning, don't mind if I do."

--

I couldn't shake the excitement of Felicity's move as I walked to school later that morning, cursing Veronica for having the car during every step I put on my ankle. I had a spare brace lying around from Veronica being on the cheer team and it was currently wrapped around my foot, easing the pain slightly. Despite my lack of sleep, I was eager to hear what Veronica and Betty found at the crash site as I walked up the steps and moved straight to the student lounge.

"Hey, guys," I greeted as I entered, greeting the four people already inside. I sat next to Jughead, tossing my bag on the floor as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

"You're looking extremely peppy for someone who barely got any sleep," Veronica commented as she looked me over.

I shrugged. "Just having a good morning, that's all. Felicity's coming back to finish senior year out here."

"Is she going to try and kill Jughead again?"

"Archie!" Veronica scolded as she gave him a glare.

He shrugged innocently. "What? I'm just asking!"

I rolled my eyes at him and just shook my head. "No, she's not going to try and kill Jughead again. She's not going to try and kill anyone at all, okay? She's just here to finish out high school."