Prologue

"Ginny! Do you know where Pig went?!" Ronald Weasley shouted from his bedroom window to below where his younger sister Ginevra Weasley was packing her trunk. "I saw him flying in the kitchen somewhere!" She screamed back. Ron lept from the window and down to the kitchen where he saw his best friend, Harry Potter being attacked by the owl whilst attempting to finish his breakfast. "About time! I've only been able to take two bites out my toast!" Harry sighed at the sight of his best mate. Ron rolled his eyes and grabbed Pig, thrusting him a bit too harshly into his cage. "Oops, sorry Pig." He muttured. The owl mearly hooted in reply. "RONALD! HARRY! HURRY UP, WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" Shouted the mother of the Weasleys, Molly. "HOLD ON!" Ron shouted back. Ron and Harry spent the next few minutes trying to carry all the bags at once towards the Ministry car before Hermione Granger, the third addition to the trio appeared from the staircase giggling. "Oh, for Merlin's sake." She sighed and waved her wand. The bags lifted themselves from the boy's grasp and floated out the door in an orderly fashion. "Are you telling me that we've been lugging those bags for the past half hour and you only come now?!" Harry complained. Hermione just rolled her eyes in reply. " It's only been seven minutes, let's go! " She chuckled and the three of them left the house.

Ron Pov

"Hey babe!" Ginny squeeled, latching onto Harry's neck. He chuckled but I could hear the disdain in it. Harry did tell Hermione and I that he was bisexual and we accept him fully, but I have a feeling this new aspect of him has changed his opinion on my sister.
"Hey Gin." He smiled and we all got into the car, Hermione and I sharing knowing looks. "Where's Bill, George and Charlie?" I asked my mother who had just gotten in the front seat. "All at work, they said they'll owl later though, everybody got everything?" She asked. We all nodded in reply and she smiled. "Arthur! Get a move on!" She bellowed out the car window to my father who was running towards the car, briefcase in hand. "Sorry, sorry. Right then." He muttered. And with that we set off towards Kings Cross Station. Once we got to the station we said goodbye to my parents and got on the train, which, with a great lurch started moving. "Anyone see and open compartment?" Hermione asked. "No, maybe there's one closer to the back?" I suggested. Harry shrugged and we started walking towards the back of The Hogwarts Express. We finally found a compartment that looked empty but had two people in it. Of course he's back! "Malfoy." Harry breathed. "Potter." Malfoy said back, his gaze fixed in Harry. Harry shook his head and turned to the other person. "Parkinson." Hermione said and she just quirked her eyebrows. "What are you doing back?" I asked Malfoy who furrowed his eyebrows. "That's none of your business Weasley." Parkinson answered quickly and Malfoy continued glaring. "Could you move." I heard a deep voice say behind me. "And why would I do that." I sneered, slowly turinig around.

. . . . . .

Zabini was standing right in front of me, an angry expression on his face. His jaw firm. "I wasn't asking." He snapped and that's when I noticed how tall the bloke actually was. He was maybe two and a half heads taller than me, maybe a head and a half taller then Dean who had been the tallest boy in our year before Zabini.
(Ok,ok. I was watching Half Blood Prince the other day and actually, Dean is taller then Blaise, BUT. For this story Blaise has to be taller, sorry.)

"Let's go, Ron." Hermione whispered and she pulled Harry and I away. After a while we found an empty compartment and settled down in it.
"I can't believe they let him come back!" Harry said the minute we sat down. "Technically, he didn't do anything wrong, mate." I sighed, rubbing my forehead. "Ron's right Harry, he had to do what he did to save his family. I'm sure you'd do the same thing for us?" Hermione asked and Harry turned scarlet. "I suppose your right." He sighed and I chuckled a bit. After about an hour of snacking and laughing, the lights of the train started flickering and screeching wheels could be heard outside the train. "Why are we stopping, we can't possibly be at Hogwarts already?" Hermione said. Everyone, including us, peeked their heads out of their compartments. I could clearly see Malfoy, Parkinson and Zabini's heads from their compartment and scoffed slightly. Then I saw Ginny, Seamus, Neville, Dean and Luna running towards our compartment. We quickly let them in and shut the door. They were all heaving and Ginny and Luna were sweating. "What's happening?!" Hermione asked frantically. "We're being ambushed! They came into the 7th year compartments and searched us!" Ginny cried. Luna wrapped and arm around her and hugged her. "What! Who, who do you mean 'they' ?!" Harry said. "I don't know, but they said they were looking for someone." She said. "Yeah, we saw Ginny and Luna running so we followed and one of them was waiting right in front of the teachers coach. He let us pass but I heard him mutturing something." Seamus sighed, scootimg closer to Dean who was staring pointedly at the floor. "Said something about 'him' and 'the heir'." Neville, who was shaking furiously, whispered. Hermione sat down next to him and hugged him whilst Harry and I took out our wands. "No! You're going to get hurt!" She scream-whispered. "We'll be fine Mione, stay here and guard these five." I said and she nodded, her wand in hand just incase.
Harry and I slowly stalked out off the compartment and were immediately faced with a pale man who had lifeless, red eyes. "I found him!" The man shouted and Harry and I glanced at each other. "If you want to take Harry, you'll have to go through me!" I shouted at him, my wand raised. "We don't need the Half Blood, Potter boy, you neanderthal." He spat, but it soon turned into a smirk.

"We need you~"