Pie Problems

Two Months Later

"I shouldn't have eaten that pie." Blaise groaned into Draco's shoulder. Pansy rubbed his back as they waited for the Golden Trio at breakfast. Suddenly, three people walked happily into the Great Hall. A bright red head of hair, striking blue eyes, dancing freckles and a big smile particularly caught Blaise's attention. Oh, how he had missed that smile. "How is my bitchy boyfriend doing today?" Ron grinned, sitting down next to Blaise with a large smile plastered on his face. "Why has everyone been calling me bitchy these days?! And what the hell was in the pie we ate last night?" Blaise grunted and Ron stared at Draco and Pansy with a confused expression. "Rhubarb and cinnamon, why?" He asked the Slytherin and Blaise face palmed. "What's the matter?" Ron said and Pansy chuckled. "Blaise is allergic to cinnamon," she said with a lopsided smile and Blaise nodded, clutching his stomach. "Really?! What happens when you eat it?" Ron asked out of interest, glancing at Blaise. "A terrible stomach ache. I'm actually surprised you haven't-"
But it was too late. Blaise had gotten out of his seat and ran out of the Great Hall. "Oh, gosh Blaise-" Draco muttered and him and Pansy ran after him. "I hope he's alright. I had food poisoning once. Not pretty," Hermione sighed as they watched Draco and Pansy leave. "I'm going to check on him," Ron decided, standing up with a piece of toast in his mouth. Harry and Hermione waved him off and Ron jogged towards the closest bathroom. "That's it Blay, let it all out, nearly done-" he heard Pansy reassure Blaise, followed by the sound of someone hurling. He walking in and saw Draco leaning against a stall. Inside, Blaise was kneeling in front of the toilet bowl, Pansy crouched down next to him rubbing his back. Blaise threw up one more time before leaning against Pansy. "I think I'm done-" he breathed and Pansy helped him up. Draco and Ron made space for the two to leaving the stall after flushing and Blaise washed his mouth and face before nuzzling his face into Ron's neck. "How're you feeling?" Ron asked, wrapping his hands around Blaise's waist lightly. "Like shit," he answered warily and Ron chuckled. "Let's go love," Ron said, putting his hand in Blaise's. The four of them left the bathroom
and walked back into the Great Hall where Harry and Hermione were waiting. "Good?"
Harry asked lifting up a thumbs up. Blaise nodded with a smile and they all sat down again. "I am never having pie again," he heaved as he munched on a pickle. "Don't eat with your mouth open Blaise! You're becoming more like Ron everyday," Pansy hissed and everyone laughed. "I need to take a nap later," Blaise mumbled to himself and Pansy stared at him suspiciously before brushing it off. After breakfast, the six of them got up and strode to Herbology. As they entered the greenhouse, Blaise's eyes rolled back into his head momentarily before he grabbed hold of Neville who happened to be closest. "Blaise?! Are you alright? You did that eye roll thing that you do when you faint," Draco asked and Blaise shook his head. "Sorry about that Neville. Yeah, I'll be fine." He heaved and Neville smiled, looking quite concerned for the dark Slytherin. The day went by pretty quickly today, Ron thought as they all walked to dinner. Well, except for Blaise's toilet breaks. How much water did he drink last night?! They sat at the Slytherin table and Blaise immediately grabbed his usual beetroot soup. Everyone started eating and Pansy said something, making the group laugh. Blaise was laughing so hard, he accidentally hit his goblet of water and it spilled on Hermione. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" He said, and everyone was shocked when he started crying. "Blaise?! You-you don't need to cry. I'm fine, see," Hermione tried to convince him and Blaise sniffed, wiping his face vigorously. "Ugh, I have a headache now," he sniffed again as Hermione siphoned the water out of her clothes with her wand. "Oh, now I have to pee again." He whined before excusing himself from the table. The minute Blaise left the Great Hall, Pansy hit her hand on the table.

"I think Blaise is pregnant."

The water Ron had been drinking spewed out of his nose and he started choking, Harry hitting his back so hard uncle Vernon would be somewhat proud. "What makes you think that?!" He asked and Pansy rolled her eyes. "He was eating pickles this morning. He was vomiting. He almost fainted in Herbology. He cried for something he'd usually laugh at. He's been going to the bathroom non stop. He's been bitchy for days now with constant mood swings and he's always tired! Doesn't that tell you something?" Pansy said hysterically and they all stared at her shocked. Ron's mouth was agape and he couldn't properly compute what she had just said. "Oh my gosh-" Hermione heaved. "Why do you all look like you just found out something that you never expected?" Blaise asked as he sat down. Ron grabbed his hand and the they all practically ran to Madam Pomfrey, Blaise confused and complaining all the way. "Ah, Mr Weasley, Mr. Zabini. My regulars," Pomfrey chuckled. "Sorry Madam, but could you please give Blaise a check up?" Ron asked immediately and Blaise gaped. "Why would I need a check up Ron? The cinnamon's out of my system." Blaise said but Pansy shushed him. "Sure," Madam Pomfrey said with a smile and before Blaise knew it, he was being pushed into Pomfrey's office. After forty five minutes, the five of the heard Madam Pomfrey call Ron's name and he sprinted in. Blaise was crying a river and Madam Pomfrey was trying to reassure him. "What? What's the matter?" Ron asked frantically and Blaise shoved a piece of parchment into his hand. Ron looked at it for a long time before realizing what it was.
"It's an ultrasound, Mr Weasley." Madam Pomfrey whispered and Blaise sobbed into his hands.

"Blaise is indeed two weeks pregnant."