Hermione Is Smart... Period

Two Weeks Later

Hermione's Pov

Two weeks. It's been two weeks since the war. We're supposed to go back to school soon but for once I couldn't give I fuck about what the Ministry or the school wanted. I just know there's a way to bring him back! I just have to find it. Because without Ron, everything looks dull. Harry hasn't stopped crying, Draco looks broken. Pansy won't talk to anyone and Blaise.... Oh Blaise. He's so sick I don't even think he could walk if he tried. I've never seen such a happy, smiley person that I had found Blaise to be so
dejected. He and Harry have been having nightmares every night. Pansy on some nights. I just have to do this because I know for a fact that we can't live like this. I'm scared for my friends. My family.

Then it hit me

"Of  course!" I shouted into the air, the first smile that graced my face in weeks appeared. Astoria and Daphne somehow managed to bring Cormac and Lavender back to life! I remember asking them how but they didn't answer me. Maybe, if I were to go to the Coven, it's probably deserted because Blaise killed all its remaining members two weeks ago! I could go look. But I'd need someone to take me. Blaise isn't up to the task. Ron is.... Ron is dead. So who too-
Just then, Reginald walked into the Gryffindor common room with medicine for Blaise. Blaise had refused to go to the Hospital Wing so he sleeps in Ron's bed, probably as a coping mechanism. "Reginald?" I asked and he whipped towards me  his long hair shining against the sun. "Can I talk to you once you're done with Blaise?" I asked and he raised an eyebrow before nodding. He came down five minutes later and we sat down on the crimson couches. "Alright. I know I might sound crazy but can you please hear me out?" I asked and he nodded, "OK."
"I need you to take me to the Blood Coven Headquarters," I said and his eyes widened. "I know! I'm sorry that place brings back bad memories for you... It's just-they found out how to resurrect Brown and McLaggen so whatever is in there might be able to resurrect Ron." I told him. He looked down and pursed his lips before nodding. "Alright, I'll take you. Does anybody else know about this?" He asked and I shook my head, "just us."
"When do we go?" He added and I glanced at the clock on the wall. It was 6:00 pm. "How about now? We'll probably be back before dawn but that time doesn't really concern us since....you know, we're vampires." I said. In all honesty I had totally forgotten that I was now a vampire, giant and elementalist. It had completely slipped my mind. He nodded and we got up from the couch. He summoned a traveling traveling and I picked up my coat and put it on."Ready?" He asked and I nodded. Somehow, McGonagall agreed to let us go and we were soon zipping through the forest at lightning speed, trying to ignore the weather. On the contrary, ever since Ron died the weather has been getting worse. I fear its because of Blaise. After ages of running, a large building came into veiw. We stopped under the shade of the trees and looked up at the building. It looked like an old, broken down factory. Reginald grabbed my hand and we walked through the front door. The interior changed and it became a fancy hall lined with red, ornate over hangings and pictures of vampires through the years. On one wall, I could see a picture of the Greengrass', McLaggen and Brown in what looked like a family photo and I grimaced. Then I saw a giant picture of a kind looking man with red hair and blue eyes, a big grin on his face. His hand was on the shoulder of a young boy with long white hair. "Is that you?" I asked and he nodded, smiling fondly at the photo. "Where do we look first?" He heaved and I looked around. "Is there a room they did experiments in?" I asked and he nodded, adjusting his collar. "If I'm correct, it's the room they kept Blaise locked in. It's protective enchantments have probably worn of due to the deaths of its casters so it shouldn't be too hard to get in." He said and I nodded thoughtfully. Reginald led me down a flight of stairs and I could feel the air growing thinner. How far down were we going?! "So what's happening with you and George?" I said out of the blue and he tripped, fell down the flight of stairs and toppled onto the landing, which evidently led to another flight of stairs. "We're friends." He said indignantly and I nodded. "But you like him," I added and he nodded with a sigh. "It's just, Ron's gone, he's already lost one brother. I don't want to burden him. And besides! I'm 417! Why would he want-"
"A sugar daddy?"

Reginald tripped and fell again before getting up so quick I wasn't even sure he had fallen. His face was on fire. "You are......very interesting to talk to," he chuckled before blushing further, brushing a strand of hair behind his ear as we continued decending the stairs. I smirked to myself. This would be the perfect way to distract Pansy from Ron's death and maybe to get her to smile again. We finally made it to the bottom of the steps and in front of us, stood a large, metal door. I took out my wand and shouted "Reducto!"
The metal door creaked loudly before falling in a heap of dust. "Ladies first,"
Reginald smiled and I walked in, him at my heels. The room was dark and eerie. In the corner, there were chains lying on the floor and attached to the wall were bounds of all sorts. That's probably where Blaise was held. I looked around some more before taking out my wand and muttering a spell. The room became even darker and two things in the room started glowing. The spell I cast was one that detected powerful magical objects or signitures. Against the wall was a cabinet. I opened it and was shocked to find four, glowing wands lying inside. Reginald walked over to the other glowing thing that happened to be inside a safe. He opened it with ease and stared at the object inside. "What's the matter? Did you find it?!" I asked excitedly and he slowly turned towards me, something small and glowing in his hand. My eyes widened.

"Is that-"

"Yeah,"