Hermione's Poor Toe

"Ouch! Ron, that was my foot!" Hermione hissed, doubling over to caress her throbbing big toe. "Sorry!" Ron whispered back. "Why can't we just use Lumos, I can't see a thing!?" Harry complained.
The three of them were still in the Forbidden Forest, spying on the two Slytherins, Pansy Parkinson and Draco Malfoy. "We can't because they might see us!" Hermione scolded. Harry rolled his eyes and sighed in quite defeat. They walked slowly forward, stepping over a few broken tree branches that had been strewn across the forest floor. "Where are they going?" The brunette asked herself. "Well that's what we're trying to find out, isn't it." Ron sneered. Hermione shot him a glare that could cut diamonds before they all looked forward. "Where do you think he could be?" Pansy said, turning to face Draco. "I don't know, the broken branches mostly stop here." Draco said looking around. "Who are they talking about?" Harry whispered. Ron and Hermione shrugged and looked back to Draco and Pansy. Draco mumbled something to Pansy  before disappearing into the thickets, leaving Pansy with her wand out. "Why's he leaving her?" Harry inquired, fixing his glasses.
"Maybe they know they're being followed."
"Nah, we haven't made any noise."
"Ron, stop stepping on my feet!"
"I'm not even standing next to you!"
"Harry-"
"Wasn't me, I'm on my knees!"
"Zabini, move up would you!"
"Sorry."

"WAIT A MINUTE! ZABINI!?"

Hermione practically flew out from behind the tree and fell onto the ground, Harry and Ron soon following suit. "What in the bloody hell are you doing here!?" Ron shouted.
"You shouldn't have tried to follow my friends." Blaise smirked. The Golden Trio gaped at the tall Slytherin before Malfoy came up behind him, Parkinson soon standing next to the boys. "You three are too predictable." Malfoy sneered. "Don't kick my face Malfoy." Harry warned, Malfoy smirked. "There are many other parts of my body that could hit your face besides my foot." He chortled. Hermione and Pansy snorted but Harry looked up at him dumbfounded. "Let's go." Pansy said, now looking as if she hadn't laughed at all. The two boys nodded and they three of them sauntered away towards the school. "Whats that supposed to mean!" Harry shrieked.
"Oh Harry," Hermione sighed, a small smirk tugging at her pink lips. "We should probably leave too. It's almost past curfew." She said looking at her watch. Ron nodded, helped Harry and Hermione up from the floor and the three of them trudged up to the school as well, a few meters away from the Slytherin Trio.

°A Few Minutes Earlier°

"I'm pretty sure they're following us." Draco muttured to Pansy. Pansy took out her wand and whispered back. "You go look for him, I'll keep them distracted." She said. "You've already mastered distracting one of them by just breathing." Draco smirked. "Shut it!" Pansy hissed. Draco chuckled softly before walking away from Pansy and the unsuspecting Golden Trio. He walked for a few minutes before the trail of broken leaves completely disappeared and there in the leaves, on the floor was an unconscious Blaise.
Fear settled into Draco's chest and he ran towards his best friend and fell to the floor. "Blaise! Wake up!" He said, shaking the darker Slytherin. "Wake up, Blaise please!" He shouted, shaking Blaise harder. "Wake up giant boy!" Draco yelled, slapping Blaise square on the face. Blaise stired a bit and opened his eyes. Seeing that they were no longer all black, Draco calmed down. "What happened?" He asked, his voice raspy from lack of use. "McLaggen was being an arse which caused you to....shift. You ran into the forest and now you're here. But the Gryffindorks followed us." Draco informed. Blaise sat up and nodded. "Here, it might be a tight fit. I figured you'd need it." Draco smiled, reaching behind his robes to take out a school uniform. "Thanks D." Blaise smiled before pulling Draco into a hug. "Put it on quickly, the three idiots watching Pansy don't know that we know they're watching us." He smirked. Blaise returned the smirk and stood up to put Draco's spare uniform on.

°Present°

"Ron, your eyes have been flashing red again. Ever since we left the forest." Hermione said, looking at the red-head with concern. "I'm fine." Ron heaved. "You don't look too good mate." Harry said. Ron shook his head. "I-I'm fine." He assured. Hermione and Harry exchanged concerned glances before they entered the Gryffindor common room. But as they entered they heard an all too familiar thud. Ron had fainted right in front of the portrait hole. "Ron!?" Hermione shrieked. Harry knelt down to check his pulse but mentally face palmed the minute his skin came into contact with Ron's.
"He doesn't have a heartbeat dammit!" He shouted to himself. Hermione took out her wand and muttered a spell, causing Ron to levitate off of the floor and towards the hospital wing."Lets go!" Hermione urged Harry and they followed the levitating Ron.

Hey guys. I just wanted to know how you are finding the series so far? Is there anything you want me to change or add? And how are you guys liking the third person? Just curious 😅

Anyway, as always, I love u guys.
Byeeee bishesss✌🏿❤️😘