One Bite: Finale 💔

"BLAISE WATCH OUT FOR THE-"

Silence

It's all Blaise could hear.

The piercing sound rung in his ears and be stumbled back, stunned and distraught. Ron was standing straight, the sword of Gryffindor poking out of his chest where his unbeating heart lay. He looked at the blade before looking back up to Blaise.

"I love you,"

Ron dropped to his knees and fell to the floor, blood pooling around him.

Everything was ringing. White spots protruded Blaise's eyesight and he blinked, staring at the limp form of Ronald Bilius Weasley.

Something snapped

Astoria grinned at him

Blaise fell and the minute his knees came into contact with the hard metal of the Astronomy Tower, he screamed.
The world stopped. Everyone was frozen in place by some type of magnetic field. The trees stopped bustling. Everyone stopped fighting. All the vampires dropped dead. The birds stopped chirping. The frost coated Whomping Willow stood the stillest anyone had ever seen it. Draco tried to move but he couldn't. There was a bright light coming from Blaise and like he hadn't even seen it happen, lightning spread everywhere.

Unmoving

It cracked and shone brightly, so bright it was painful to look at as it slowly wrapped around the castle. Blaise's eyes turned pure white and, seeming to be the only one being able to move, he stood up. Astoria tried to flinch away but the magic was holding her in place as Blaise crouched down to her height. Astoria wanted to scream. Every part of Blaise's eyes were white, just like when his eyes would turn black out of fear. His veins had took on the same eerie white glow and were pulsating dangerously. Everyone could only watch as Blaise lifted his hand and rested it apon Astoria's cheek and she turned to dust with one last deafening scream. He moved gracefully over to Cormac, still in his trance. Cormac was frozen on the ground. He crouched down and stared into his eyes. Cormac's eyes widened at the sight of Blaise before he turned to dust as well. The sounds of Daphne struggling to break free of the frozen electricity's bonds reverberated around the Tower and just like Cormac and Astoria, one look into Blaise eyes had her silent and obliterated. Blaise side glanced Lavender, the same thing happened. The dust blowing away in a flurry of  wind that no one could feel.

They were dead

Blaise gracefully walked back to Ron, unmoving on the ground. He looked down into Ron's open, red eyes and his eyes went back to normal. The giant cobwebs of lightning disintegrated and everyone fell to the ground, the invincible bounds broken. Blaise stared down at Ron. His eyes widened and he looked around rapidly before screaming again, punching his fist into the ground, making a dent where it had impacted.

"NO!"

Ron was dead

His pale corpse lay limp on the ground and Blaise grabbed his hand. "No! No, no, no, no, no! Come back! Ron, please, come back! RON!
COME BACK!" He screamed, shaking Ron's hand. By now, all six of them were in the Astronomy Tower, watching Blaise. "COME BACK TO ME! PLEASE!" Blaise cried, his usual deep, steady voice cracking to every pitch. Everything ached. He was trembling so much it was hard not to let Ron's hand fall limp from his own. Blaise's throat was on fire and he couldn't make sense of anything. He cried over Ron's body still clutching his hand and his necklace as tight as his trembling body would muster. His nuckles paling with every second. Everything hurt. Draco watched the scene play out. Tears falling down is pointy, sleek face. Harry's mouth was open and he was staring at Ron with pure terror. Hermione was on her knees, crying on Pansy's shoulder. Pansy had chosen to avoid looking at the body of her new friend. Fearing that she wouldn't we able to look away. Blaise stared into Ron's eyes again, tears stinging painfully at his own. They were open and lifeless. Blaise's mouth hung ajar and shaking.
"Ron-" he whispered, his voice cracking a few octaves higher. Just then, the rest of the Order and the Army climbed the stairs of the Tower and Mrs Weasley let out an loud, ear piercing shreak at the sight of her son. Turning around to cry on her husband's shoulder. Ginny and Neville fainted. Luna, who had woken up, caught Ginny and Dean and Seamus caught Neville. George looked purely terrified and buried his face into the only available neck, being Reginald's.
Bill and Charlie were similar to Pansy and Hermione. Refusing to look. McGonagall took of her wizards hat and held it tightly to her chest. Kingsley bringing her into a hug. The teachers copied McGonagall's actions, lowering their heads. Blaise looked into Ron's eyes one more time before Luna closed them. He ran, leant over the railings of the Tower and threw up, wiping his mouth with a bloody sleeve. Looking down at Ron.

Dead