Plans?

Hermione's Pov

I was walking down the corridors the next day on my way to Ancient Ruins when I heard Lavender talking to someone. I stopped in my tracks to listen. "They've already figured so much out! What are we supposed to do now!" Lavender whined. "How much do they know?" Said a voice that was hauntingly familiar. "They know of their powers and that they need to protect each other and I'm sure they already have their magical heirlooms being Zabini's ring and Weasley's necklace." Said a third voice I loathed.
Cormac chuckled before the unidentified voice spoke again. "I'll contact you two when we've figured out the next move. For now, keep doing your job and remember to play your cards right. Get as many allies as you can." Said the voice. "Bye A, see you later." Lavender said before there was a loud whooshing sound and Lavender and Cormac walked away. When I checked to see where they had been standing, nobody was there.
That's strange.

(Hi guys, quick author's note. Please erase everytime Ron said he looked in the mirror from your minds. I forgot that vampires can't see their reflections and was reminded by someone in the comments.😅
Thank you)

I found Harry and Ron lounging in the common room and quickly made my way to them. "Why are you in such a rush 'Mione?" Harry asked me once I had sat down in between Ron and himself. "I just heard Lavender talking to Cormac, something about a plan." I heaved. "But get this, there was another person there. A girl. But she vanished before I could look at her and her voice was faintly familiar." I said running a hand though my curly locks. "They called her 'A'."

(Pretty Little Liar vibes, ammarite?? Credits to @Turtlefreakakw2)

"Well that's suspicious. We should probably keep and eye on her." Harry sighed, slouching more into the couch. "Why do you look so.....exhausted?" Ron asked Harry who coughed, a slight blush cascading his face. "Was doing homework last night," he muttured and Dean, who was passing by with Seamus snorted. "Or maybe he was the homework." He smirked and Ron and I looked at him funny, Seamus seemed to catch his drift though. "Yeah, you know. Slammed on the table and done all night." He finished and Harry's entire body radiated with heat, his face putting Ron's hair to shame. Ron burst out laughing, clutching his side. Tears falling from his eyes whilst I looked at Harry incredulously, and honestly, a bit amused."GITS! COMPLETE AND ABSOLUTE GITS!" He finally shouted and left the common room, banging the portrait behind him. "Harry, wait. I'm sorry!" Ron shouted, trying to hold back the laughter and tears but to no avail. The portrait swung open again but the only thing that came through was Harry's hand giving us the finger before he closed it again. I stifled a chuckle before we followed Harry with Dean, Seamus and Neville out for dinner. When we got there we saw Cormac walking towards the Slytherin table and Ron growled. "Ron! Calm down, Blaise isn't there." I said putting a hand on Ron's chest to stop him. He nodded angrily before we all took seats. We talked for a bit, then I heard a popping sound and knew it was Ron's flask. I'm happy that he's finally more comfortable with drinking blood, it causes less of a chance of him fainting on us again. I chuckled at the thought but with my mind diverted from the conversation I was previously in, I turned to Ron who was staring at the wall. He looked......blank.
"Ron, are you alright?" I asked and he shook his head as if in a daze before nodding. "I have to go." He said briskly before practicality running out of the Great Hall. I furrowed my eyebrows and so did Harry. We got up and followed him, shocked out of our socks when we saw-