You Deserve This

"Blaise? Are you alright? You look really.......not yourself." I asked Blaise who shook his head slowly. "I need to go." He said quickly before leaving the hall. I looked and Pansy and we shared concerned glances. So we followed him, his footsteps leading us. When they stopped, we watched as he slowly walked towards....McLaggen?! I was about to pull him away from the prat but Pansy dragged me back so we could watch, undetected. Cormac smirked before taking out his wand to summon his patronus. "I've got him Lav, see you later." He said and the wispy, silver patronus flew out of an open window. Cormac tapped his wand on an unmoving Blaise and he fell into Cormac's grasp before a cloud of black smoke covered them both and they disappeared. "BLAISE!" I screamed. I ran towards where they were standing and fell to the floor. "They were just here!" I cried. "Draco, we need to warn the others! I have a feeling Brown's gonna try get Ron!" Pansy screamed. I nodded and we started running. As we were running through the corridors, we heard sniffling. "Hermione? What's wrong?!" Pansy asked, crouching down to Hermione who was being cradled by Harry on the floor. "Lavender took Ron!" She sobbed into Pansy's shoulder and I helped a shaking Harry up. "Cormac took Blaise." I whispered and their eyes widened. "How are we supposed to find them?!"
Harry finally asked and we all quietened. "Before Cormac took him, did Blaise look almost blank to you guys?" Hermione asked and Pansy and I nodded. "Mione and I saw the git walking near where you guy sit at the Slytherin table! He must have spiked Blaise cause Ron wasn't the same after drinking!" Harry shouted and we all ran towards the Great Hall.
It was empty, except for the house elves cleaning things. We ran over to where Ron was sitting and Hermione tapped her wand shakily on his flask.
"It's a mind stunning potion! THAT ARSE! Check Blaise's food!" Hermione ordered, blushing at the fact that she cursed, something I found she only does in situations like these. I ran to the stew Blaise had been eating and I tapped the bowl. The particles of the potion shone a bright green and I kicked the seat."How are we supposed to find them?!" Pansy asked, latching onto my arm which I took graciously. "I-don't know." Harry sighed, sniffing a bit. "The school has to know." Hermione said and we all looked at her incredulously. "What? It will help having everybody looking. Maybe Cormac and Lavender's goons know where they went?" She said and we all pondered this for a moment before running off to the Headmistresses office. "Blaise and Ron have been taken!" Pansy screamed, busting the door open and startling McGonagall who was having a teacher's meeting. "What do you mean?!" She asked, her and all the other teachers in the room stood up. "McLaggen and Brown poisoned them! We followed and they  just.....whooshed away in black smoke!" Harry answered and all the professors gasped. "Oh my, we will make an announcement tomorrow morning where we will start looking. Are you all alright, you look a bit shaken?" McGonagall asked concerningly. "We're fine Professor." Hermione answered and we nodded in agreement. "Professors? What do think?" McGonagall then consulted the staff quietly. "Well if they left in a cloud of black smoke that can only mean one thing." Professor Lupin said gravely. "And what's that?" I asked nervously.
"Miss Brown and Mr McLaggen are part of Blood Crown. The most powerful vampire coven to have existed since Mr Thornhold who, if I am correct, is Mr Weasley's great (x6)
grandfather." Snape said and we all pailed. Lavender and Cormac are vampires as well?! Well, this just got a whole lot worse.

The next morning, we sat at Gryffindor table with Harry and Hermione. I hadn't been able to sleep at all last night. Blaise's snoring always calmed me down. Next to me, Harry was playing with his glasses, looking completely as out of it as the rest of us were. I craned my neck and kissed his forehead, making many people gasp and start to gossip. Just then, Professor McGonagall stood at the podium and asked for silence. "Last night, something very terrible happened to two very cherished  students here at Hogwarts." She said and this seemed to strike everyone's attention. "Last night, Ronald Weasley and Blaise Zabini were kidnapped by two of our own students, Cormac McLaggen and Lavender Brown." Everyone gasped and she nodded slowly. "Something that has come to resent awareness is that both McLaggen and Brown are part of the Blood Crown Coven." She added and everyone gasped once more, mutturing to their peers. "So if you know of any of their whereabouts then please inform us immediately." She said sincerely. "We will find Mr Zabini and Mr Weasley, the professors, the Ministry and myself shall see to it that they are returned. You are all dismissed." And with that everybody got up and left the Great Hall in a panicked ruckus.

°The Blood Crown Coven's HQ°

I groaned and opened my eyes. Everything was dark. I felt weak and unable to move. I was laying on a cold, hard concrete floor that scraped my hands as I tried to stand. "Ah, you're awake. Finally." A voice echoed through the dark room. "M-McLaggen?" I croaked and he chuckled, coming into view. "This won't hurt a bit." He smiled, flicking a needle filled with a black liquid in his hand. "W-what are you - going to do?!" I rasped out and he chuckled again. "Everything, love. Now hold still." He smirked, taking out his wand. He waved in and said something unintelligible before metal bounds were locked around my wrists and neck. The bounds were then chained to the wall behind me with such force that I hit my head on the wall. I felt warm blood trickle down my head and my vision blurred. "What's the needle for?" I asked, trying not hide my fear. "This? It's  just going to make you so weak you won't be able to shift." He smirked before, without warning, ramming the needle into my shoulder. I screamed, the liquid felt cold and mismatched inside my blood and it wa as if someone had poured lava into my body. The pain was excruciating. Once my screams of pain died down I lay there tired and sore."If you think that's the worst part you should see what they're doing to Weasley." He chuckled and I thrashed violently against the chains. "LEAVE HIM ALONE!" I shouted but all he did was role his eyes. "I still don't know what you see in him." He tutted and I scoffed. "I could make you feel things he couldn't even dream of." He whispered, sauntering towards me. "What are you doing?!" I spat as he started caressing my robes.
"Calm down Blaise," he said calmly before slapping me. I looked up at him angrily to see him removing his own robes. "W-what are you doing?" I said, my voice breaking.

"What you deserve"