The Quarantine Special: Part 2

Harry's Pov

I gathered all the children and made sure they were following me as I left the Gryffindor common room. I strained my ears and beamed when I heard the faint sound of giggling. I followed the sound but it stopped when I reached the Entrance Hall. "Ron? Where are you mate!?" I called.

Nothing

I snapped my head towards a random direction that I heard another faint giggling noise emit from. I checked on the toddlers, adjusted Draco in my arms and started running to the Hospital Wing, where the giggling was coming from. I opened the door and Madam Pomfrey jumped. "Sorry Madam, have you seen a toddler by any chance?" I asked and she stared at be befuddled. "A potion's mishap." I added when she pointed to the children wondering aimlessly behind me. "Well Mr Po-Oh goodness!" She screeched. Blaise had managed to waddle over to one of the medicine trays and he hit it, presumably spilling the contents of multiple different potions onto himself. "Blaise!" I shouted and I half expected him to start crying. But what happened next was unexpected. The pink vapor from earlier engulfed the child and in a few moments, teenage Blaise was back, sitting on the floor with the most puzzled expression on his face."Why do I smell like cough syrup?" He asked and I snorted before giving him a hug of relief. He returned the hug and Madam Pomfrey cleared her throat. "Mr Potter? When does this wear off?" She asked, motioning to the toddlers. "In like, two hours. But I don't know what happened with Blaise," I said, putting my hand up in defeat. "The amount of potions that fell onto him must have overode the current potion. The only problem is that now all those potions are finished so you'll just have to wait for the rest to grow back for the next two hours," Madam Pomfrey said, furrowing her eyebrows."Right then, thank you Madam.....I guess." I muttered and quickly grabbed Blaise's arm and pulled him out of the Infirmary. "What in Merlin's hairy arse is happening?" He asked as we walked down the corridors and I strained my ears again. "Ha-"
"Shhh!" He looked completely dumbfounded as I squinted my eyes and looked around. "He went this way!" I said and I steered the toddlers and Blaise towards the courtyard. "Harry-"
"Be quite Blaise!"
"But-"
"Shhhh!"
"Potter!"
"Not now,"
"Harry Potter!"
"Shut up Blaise-"
"NO! YOU LISTEN TO ME YOUNG MAN BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FLIPEDY-FUCK IS GOING ON!" He shouted hysterically and I stopped in my tracks before snorting at his enraged form. "OK, I'm sorry." I chuckled and he huffed. I explained what happened and he couldn't stop laughing when I finished my explanation. "It wasn't funny! I'm pretty sure Draco's shit himself already and I haven't the slightest clue how to clean him!" I hissed and Blaise wiped away a tear of laughter. "That's a bwad word! Hawwy dwon't say!" Draco squealed in my arms and I gave him a kiss on the forehead. "I'm sorry Dragon,"
"Harry-" Blaise heaved nervously and I turned to him. "Hermione and Pansy have disappeared," he winced. "How?! You are right there!" I said and he frowned. "I was laughing my arse off if you didn't notice. I didn't see them at all," he said and I sighed. "I don't like being a parent!" I whined, laying my head on his shoulder. He chuckled before holding me up with his hands on my shoulders. "We will be the best goddamn parents those ungrateful little prats ever had! We just have to find them first," he said and I laughed. "Shall we look for Hermione first?" He suggested and with one large deep breath, I nodded.

Btw, no! This is not Haise (Harryx Blaise)! I just feel like this is what their friendship is like. Blairon and Drarry all the way.

We looked everywhere for Hermione but she was nowhere to be found. We even checked the Gryffindor common room again. Blaise and I were slowly loosing hope on her before an idea struck my mind and I face palmed. "What? What's wrong?" He asked and I chuckled. "We are so daft! This is Hermione we're looking for! Why didn't I think of this sooner?!" I shouted and he furrowed his eyebrows. "Elaborate Potter, elaborate," Blaise said and I sighed out a laugh. "The library," I muttered and he thought for a while before running a hand across his forehead. "We're idiots aren't we?" He laughed and I smiled sheepishly. I made sure Draco was still fast asleep in the blanket I hand wrapped him in before we ran to the library. I sighed in relief when we entered and found Hermione reading a large book upside down, sitting on the lap of Luna Lovegood. "Hello Harry, hello Blaise. What brings you here this fine afternoon?" She asked airily and I smiled down at her. "Hello Luna. We were just looking for Hermione." I said and Luna smiled down at the brunette toddler. "Oh, does she have to go? She was just reading me a muggle story about a vampire and a lovely maiden who happens to be a Swan." She said and I looked over to Blaise who shrugged. "Well then, she has great taste in books. Luna, do you mind if you keep her until she grows back?" Blaise asked frantically and Luna started playing with Hermione's hair. "Nwo Wuna! Let me wead!" Hermione pestered and Luna grinned. "I don't mind at all. She's great company," and with that being said, Blaise and I ran back into the corridor to find Pansy. "Mmm, I wonder where she'd be?" I thought out loud and Blaise nodded. "Hold on, what day is it?" He asked and I looked at him confused. "Saturday, why?" I asked and Blaise snorted. "Pansy used to always goes down to the Black Lake on Saturdays because the Hufflepuff girls usually have a swim at this time. Pansy would always like to go and spy on Hannah Abbott because she's got quite the curves," Blaise laughed and I rolled my eyes. No wonder she always goes swimming with 'Mione. We ran down to the Black Lake and smiled when we saw tiny Pansy Parkinson being fawned over by all Hufflepuffs.
"Hannah," Blaise smiled and the strawberry blonde girl jumped up excitedly and gave Blaise a large hug. "So it is Pansy. I knew it!" She said, gazing lovingly at the small toddler. "Yep, do you guys mind keeping her until she grows back?" Blaise asked them and the Hufflepuffs nodded. "Of course Blaise, anything for you," Susan Bones winked and Blaise chuckled. "Right then, Harry?" He said, turning towards me with an almost pleading look in his eyes. I could tell he was very uncomfortable.
"Yeah, let's go. Thanks ladies!" I waved and they waved goodbye. "Okay, Pansy and Hermione are safe. What about Ron?" He asked and I sighed. "I might know someone who knows where he is but I doubt their going to talk to me," I said and Blaise looked at me scepticaly as we walked up the hill towards the school. "Who might that be?" He asked and I pursed my lips. "Theodore Nott, he and Ron got on quite well and would always go somewhere when hanging out together. Ron never told me where but I bet he's there. It's just.....Nott hates me," I sighed in defeat and Blaise chuckled. "What are you laughing for?!" I hissed deucedly. "I can talk to him for you," he said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "You guys are friends?" I asked and he nodded. "We were more than, at some point but we broke that off after a year. But we're still good friends." He said and I stared at him opened mouthed. "You were an item?!" I asked and he nodded. "Anyway, to the Slytherin common room we go!" He said pointing towards the Entrance Hall ahead and we started running. We ran down into the dungeons and into the the Slytherin common room. "Have any of you seen Theo?" Blaise asked a few third years and they all pointed towards the 8th year boy's dormitory. "Oh god," Blaise murmured as we ascended the stairs. "What?" I asked and he sighed. "Draco is a baby, I'm right here with you and Crabbe and Goyle are in the common room. That only means that Theo is making out with someone in the dormitory," Blaise heaved and I looked at him incredulously. "Watch and learn," he muttered, winking at me before he opened the door and, prior to Blaise's words, Theodore Nott jumped of his bed and covered something with his duvet. "Ah, Theo, you little slut." Blaise sighed, giving Nott a hug and he scowled. "Likewise. So, what's my bitchiest friend need now?" He asked and Blaise rolled his eyes. "I'm only bitchy in bed. I have a question." He said and Nott raised a dark eyebrow. "If Ronald Weasley were to go anywhere in the school, where would I find him?" He asked and Nott thought for a while before smirking. "Meet me here at eleven and I'll tell you," he said and Blaise laughed. "You are a whore, Nott. Answer my question." He said sternly and Nott rolled his eyes before scoffing. "The kitchen." He answered and Blaise smiled happily. "Thank you Theo," he grinned and he rolled his eyes before smiling again. Blaise and I left the room and before Blaise closed the door, he shouted a quick, "Hey Terry!" towards the lump in Nott's bed and received a muffled, "Hey Blaise," before we left. "That was probably the weirdest conversation I've ever encountered," I said bemused and Blaise nodded. "Theo is like that most days. We had an odd relationship," he mumbled and I snorted. "Right then, the kitchens?" He asked and I nodded.

"Ronald, here we come you Cloak stealing fool,"

Hi guys, I just wanted to tell you, Ron and Blaise haven't revealed their feelings for each other yet, Pansy and Hermione are in the friend zone and Draco and Harry are dating.
Anyway, byeeee bishes ✌🏿❤️😘