Under The Bed

Ron's Pov

I felt a throbbing pain in my head and I fluttered my eyes open. It was blury but after a few blinks I could see properly. The curtains to my bed had been drawn and there was something poking my arm. I sat up and looked at it. There was a weird plastic tube with something red inside it, probably blood, linked up to a white cauldron with the school logo on it. My head snapped to the side to see that the curtains were opening to reveal Hermione. "Hey" I rasped. She let out a sigh of relief before giving me a chaste hug, then Harry appeared next to her and did the same. "Ron! You haven't fed in days. That's unhealthy for someone like you!" She shouted. I winced at the loudness of her voice. "Sorry, but you should've eaten more!" "She whispered agitatedly. "Wait here for Madam Pomfrey OK. You'll find us in the Great Hall." Harry smiled reassureringly. I nodded and the two of them left. I looked back at my pale skin and then to the mirror on my bed side table. My eyes were lifeless and red, my hair crimson and my skin still lighter than usual. The door to the hospital wing that had been left open by Hermione and Harry clicked closed, making me jump out my skin.
There in the shadows was a figure I couldn't quite make out. "Why is it that you always land up in here?" The figure asked. "I could ask you the same question. It would be bonkers to think that you came her just to see me." I told them. Zabini stepped out of the shadows and into the sunlight. "What are you doing here?" I sneered, tossing my hair out of my eyes. "You're not the only one with problems, Weasley." He smirked, sitting on the bed next to me. I scoffed and pulled out the thing pumping blood into my system. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." He said, relaxing against the head board. "Well, you aren't me, are you Zabini?" I scorned, not meeting his eyes. After a while I looked up and his eyes found mine. His lips parted as if he were about to say something but he closed them not a minute later, our eyes still locked. "Are you-why are you staring at me like that?" He heaved. "Like what?" I asked. "Everytime I see you your eyes are red, and-" He started but looked unable to finish the sentence. "It's probably the immense amount of hatred I have for you." I deadpanned.
He blinked a few seconds before scooting off his bed and onto mine where he sat next to me. I heard a pounding sound ringing in my ears that was somehow pleasuring. "I hate you too." He said, both of us turned our heads to face each other, just like the rainy day on the roof. My hand unknowingly found it's way up to his soft cheek. He looked down at it
His lips parted again before his eyes traveled from my hand to my eyes. I hesitated for a moment before leaning forward, letting my eyes flutter closed. His lips were warm and sweet, moving in sink with my owm. The pounding sound got louder which made me kiss him harder. I slipped my toungue into his mouth and he let me explore. He stood up slightly, maneuvered his way onto my lap and straddled my waist. I moved my hands to his hips while his clutched my hair. I pulled back from the kiss and started kissing his bare neck, nipping the spots that seemed to satisfy him the most."W-what are we doing?" He breathed. "No clue." I answered truthfully. "A-ah, you're a git, you know that right?" He moaned. I let go of his neck and looked him in the eyes. "I know, but I'm your git." I smirked. He wrapped his arms around my neck and narrowed his chocolate eyes on me."No your no-Ah-stop it!" He hissed. I had gone back to kissing his neck and found a sensitive spot just under his ear. "Ah, fuck! Will you stop!" He whispered in between moans.
"Only when you say it." I replied. I nipped the spot again and he clutched my hair tightly. "No." He heaved. "Then I'm not stopping." I smirked against his skin, slowly removing his robes. "You're-" He started. "I'm?" I urged playfully. "You're my git."He chuckled.
Our lips found each others again and we kissed again, the beat of his heart ringing in my ears, our lips moving in sink. I undid his tie and threw it on the floor, took of his shirt and moved my hands around his bare back. This time, he moved his lips to the nape of my neck and started kissing. My head lolled back and I moaned quitely. "Ron?!" We heard Hermione's distant voice call from outside the hospital wing. Zabini toom his lips of my neck and looked towards the door. "Shit, where do I go?!" He whispered frantically getting of my lap. I looked around and tapped him vigorousy. "Under the bed, here!" I ordered, shoving the clothes I had pried of him into his outstretched arms. He scrambled under the bed and, somehow, I felt my hair, eyes and skin go back to normal. Harry came in a second later, Hermione an Ginny close behind him. "What are you doing here?" I asked her, eyeing Ginny suspiciously. "Well you're my brother aren't you?" She sneered, tossing Harry and menacing glance. They still hadn't made up after the break up, Harry's tried apologizing but she won't take it. "And, Lavender wanted to come so I thought I might as well." She said smiling as Lavender skipped into the room and plopped herself next to me.
"Won-Won! Are you OK?" She squeeled. "You guys make such a cute couple." Ginny grinned. There was a sudden jerk from the bed next to me and I almost kicked Zabini in the nose. "We aren't a couple." I spat, standing up and pushing Lavender off of me in the process. "Ron, you're going to have to get a girlfriend at some point, you don't want to disappoint mum and dad, do you? " Ginny said. I looked down at the floor before looking at the bed Zabini was hiding under. "No, I don't bu-" I was cut off as the door opened again and Malfoy and Parkinson strutted in. They looked from me to Lavender to Hermione then to Harry. "Have any of you seen Blaise?" Parkinson asked, looking around. "Try the library." I said without hesitation. She nodded before looking around once more, grabbing Malfoy's arm and leaving. Where did Harry go? "Anyway, I have to finish my homework. Bye Won-Won!" Lavender grinned before she left with Ginny. Hermione sat down next to me and sighed. "I'm sorry, they insisted on coming. At least you were able to go back to normal before they got here." She said. I nodded. "Hermione, do you know what causes my appearance and eyes to change?" I asked, generally curious remembering Zabini's words.
"I read that it can be caused by either anger, arousal or lack of blood which happened to you last night. Your body kind of goes into a protective mode, heightening your senses to make it easier to protect yourself." She said. I nodded and felt myself blush. "Anyway, what was taking you so long? Harry and I waited in the Great Hall for thirty minutes." She said, furrowing her eyebrows. The blush on my cheeks deepened and moved to cover my ears and neck. "I, took a nap." I said eventually, after a long period of silence. She nodded, smiled and told me that she'll make notes for me during Charms if I needed to miss it before leaving. I sat back in my bed and relaxed into it. Zabini came out moments later and put on his clothes.
"That was, something else." He sighed, sweeping his hands across his face.
"I don't like that girl." He sneered, staring angrily at the door. "Who?" I asked.
"Brown, she's.......really desperate." He heaved and I laughed. We sat there laughing for a few more minutes before Madam Pomfrey came out. Looking quite serious.

"Mr Zabini, I must speak with you
It's urgent."

Btw! Ron and Blaise will be a switch relationship 😌