Reginald

"Astoria Greengrass?!" I repeated and she nodded. "That's why you're so familiar! You use to have brown hair." I whispered to myself and she nodded. "The Browns, McLaggens and Greengrass's have always been family. Except nobody knew. My other sister Daphne is the fourth of our little quartet. We never see eye to eye but we're all here for one thing. Power." She sighed before leaving the room with Lavender. The flickering light went out and I slouched against the cold stone of the wall."What is this initiation thingy they were talking about?" I asked myself, my voice echoing in the darkness of the room. "It's probably where they're going to drink my blood." I sighed sarcasticly. In the distance I could hear the muffled sound of a struggling voice and the clanging of chains. Blaise, I thought helplessly. Please be okay. Sooner or later someone came in and I suddenly felt something being plunged into my shoulder. The pain was excruciating. It was worse than the day I had been turned and my throat soon throbbed from screaming. My entire body was burning and I thrashed around, trying to rid the pain but to no avail. Once it stopped, I fell in a heap against the wall and a deep chuckle rumbled through the dark room. "That'll keep you from shifting." A man's voice spat and I immediately recognised it as Arman, the man who had confronted Harry and I first. "You!" I rasped angrily. My vision was blurring and I felt dizzy. That darned potion he put in me! "WAIT! What are you going to-do with me," I sighed the last part as he left the room. I felt so weak and powerless. How were Harry, Hermione, Pansy and Draco supposed to find us? How were we going to escape? What if-
I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the lock on my door click. The door opened and a figure came inside, cloaked by the shadows. When it came closer, I saw it was a boy. This boy had silky white hair that reached his lower back, swishing as he walked. His wondering red eyes roamed the cell I was in and he looked almost...sad. He looked young though, late teens at most.
"Wait a minute, you're the one who bit me! Who turned me!" I shouted and he flinched badly. "Raymond? Robert, Rob, R-" I started trying to remember what his name was but he stopped me. "Reginald," he whispered and I glared at him. "This is all YOUR fault!" I shouted and he flinched again. "I-I'm sorry." He stuttered, adjusting the tray he had whilst sitting down cross-legged to be level with me. "What's that? More poison?" I asked angrily and he shook his head. "Blood, f-for you I m-mean." He muttured and lay the tray down in front of me. I looked up at him confused before looking down at the blood, thirst caving my mind. Without a second thought I pulled at the bounds around my wrists. He took out his wand and waved it, the bounds vanished. I immediately took the glass from the tray and drained it. He waved his wand again and four more glasses of blood appeared on the tray and in no time, all were empty. I wiped my mouth clean, savoring the sweet taste before looking back up at him. "Why haven't you tried anything?" I asked and he looked sad again. "You don't deserve what has happened to you. What I've done to you." He said and I nodded sceptically. "The least I could do for forcing you into this situation is helping you out of it." He said with a sad smile and I saw it, the sincerity in his eyes. "It'll take me a while, but I forgive you, a little bit." I said and he grinned. "Reginald?" I asked and he looked up.
"Yes?"
"Can you show me your human form?" I asked him and he went slightly tense before closing his eyes, breathing in and out a few times. A white smoke covered him for a moment before it disappeared and a small, Asian boy emerged from the fading smoke. His hair had become slightly darker, it was now dirty blonde instead of white and his eyes were hazel. "Happy?" He asked and I nodded with a smile. "You need to teach me how to do that, usually I don't have much control over when I shift." I chuckled and he snorted, nodding in reply. "What are they going to do to me?" I asked suddenly, shocking him a bit. He scratched his neck and took a deep breath in. "The leaders of the Coven, Masters Greengrass, McLaggen and Brown are going to extract more blood from you, then they will drink it. After that, they directly drink all the blood from a half-giant and the final thing they have to do is walk into the sun. It's called the Blood Ritual." Reginald said gravelly and my lungs contricted. They're going to kill Blaise?!
"Do you know where B-the half-giant's cell is?" I asked and he shook his head. "They moved him to a place where minors like myself aren't allowed." He said and I pursed my lips. "How are we going to save him?" I asked sadly and he looked at me confused. "Who? The half-giant? Do you know him?" He inquired and I nodded my head. "He's my mate." I said and Reginald gawked. After a long silence of him thinking, he looked sad again. "I'm sorry." He said quietly and I smiled sadly. "It's alright, we'll get out of here." I assured and he nodded. "Hey, how did you even get mixed up in all this anyway?" I asked and he tensed up again. "I was on the brink of death, fighting a war in the East. An old man found me dieing and said that everything would be fine. Not knowing what else to do, I asked him how. He told me that it was going to hurt and I was very confused. He then proceeded to bite me.

"After that he ran away and I was left alone. I learned how to survive and at some point, decided to leave the East. So I came here. A nice old man, Mr Thornhold, your grandfather, took me in and taught me more about what I was. He was leader of the biggest Coven in the world and I was to take over for him. I was very excited, but then he was killed by Master Greengrass. They forced me to join after his passing and I didn't have any other choice. It was either this or death." He said and as he spoke, I was momentarily reminded of Draco. Not having a choice.
"I've been here ever since. I don't like what they do but if I'd left, where else would I go?" He said with a sad laugh and I perked up. "You could come to Hogwarts with us." I said and he laughed. "How old are you anyway?" I asked and he blushed. "417."
I stared, open mouthed at him before chuckling. There was a loud clanking sound and the sound of voices could be heard from a far distance. "I'm not supposed to be here." He hissed, getting up. "I'll come back tomorrow with more blood, sorry!" He said, waving his wand again. The bounds on my wrists reappeared and I was yanked towards the wall. He waved hastily before locking the door, leaving me alone. We might actually make it out alive. I thought, praying that Blaise was alright like I have been every minute.

The picture above is what I invision Reginald looks like.