Their Return

Pansy's Pov

It's been a week. A week since we haven't found Ron or Blaise. No on has seen Lavender or Cormac and Astoria and Daphne Greengrass snuck into McGonagall's office and flooed away. I was in the Astronomy Tower with 'Mione when I saw I flash of white light in the trees. I shook my head, probably nothing. Then I saw it again and it stopped at the gates. I looked closer, it was a boy with white hair carrying......Ron?

"OH MY GOSH, RON!" I screamed and lept from my position in Hermione's arms and she looked at me sadly. "I know Pansy, we'll find him." She said reassured and I shook my head. "No, you don't understand. I see Ron!" I shouted excitedly, pointing towards the gate. Hermione leaned over the railing, took one hard look before dashing down the stairs. I followed her and we passed Professor McGonagall on the way. "Where are you two going in such a rush?" She asked and I skidded to a hault. "They're at the gates Professor! Ron, I see his hair!" I shouted and McGonagall started running with us. We neared the gates and Harry and Draco joined. "We saw his hair too." Harry panted and I grinned. McGonagall walked up to the gates after telling us to stay where we were, incase the white haired vampire was dangerous. She waved her wand and it opened just enough to let someone through. She was blocking my view of the person but she soon conjured a stretcher and someone's body was put onto it. "Blaise is there too!" I screamed and started running, Draco on my heels. We ran as fast as would could and I jumped into Ron's arms. "Hey Pansy," he chuckled and I hugged him tighter. Soon, everyone joined in on the hug and we all let go chuckling. I glanced to my right and froze. "What happened to him?" Hermione shivered and tears started welling up in my eyes. "And who's he?" Harry said out of the blue. I didn't even notice the short boy standing quite far away from everyone, a very nervous look on his face. "That's Reginald. He helped Blaise and I escape." Ron said smiling at the boy. Harry's eyes popped for a minute and he looked pissed. "YOU'RE THE ONE THAT TURNED RON!" He shouted, pointing an accusing finger at Reginald who was shaking with fear. "Harry, love. Why would he help them escape if he didn't feel guilty?" Draco asked soothingly, taking Harry's hand in his. Harry's whole demeanor softened and he shook his head. "I'd hate to break up this beautiful reunion but Mr Zabini is seriously injured." Professor McGonagall interjected and we all followed her to the Hospital Wing where we were ordered to wait outside. "Ron, are you sure you're well enough to tell us what happened?" Hermione asked and he nodded. He we all sat outside the Hospital Wing in a circle and Ron started speaking.
"So, I woke up in a cell and in the Blood Coven HQ. They kept me there for a week and Reginald helped me get through it by bringing me blood everyday." Ron started, motioning to the small boy who was leaning against the wall, staring pointedly at the floor."Then yesterday, they took me out of the cell to preform this thing called the Blood Ritual where they took some of my blood and drank it. Then they threw me in a cage and brought out Blaise." He showed us the bite marks on his arm and we all gasped. He then started shaking slightly, his eyes low and his lip quivered. "They-um-uh." He gulped. "They killed Blaise." He finally looked up to find all of us with either shocked or angry faces. So he went on before I started ranting. "I went ballistic and killed everyone in the room. Then Reginald got Blaise and we ran. The only way we we're going to take the leaders down was by destroying the Coven for good so, I-I turned Blaise. He woke up a vampire and we killed Lavender and Cormac." Ron said, smiling at that last part."Wait? You killed them?!" Draco said astounded and Ron nodded proudly. "Blaise fainted and Reginald and I ran, the other two leaders had already made it into the sunlight and were too powerful to take on on our own." He told us and I let out a shaky sigh. "Who are the other two leaders?" Hermione inquired and Ron tensed. "The Gree-"
We all jumped. A loud, peircing scream could be heard from outside the Hospital Wing and we all jumped up. I busted the door open and immediately stopped everyone from going any further than the threshold. There was electricity everywhere, like multiple giant cobwebs of lightning dancing around the room and it was all coming from an unconscious Blaise.

Hey guys. I just wanted to let you know that Ron did give them a more detailed explanation of what happened. I was just to lazy to write that and I didn't want this chapter to be longer than usual for some reason so I just put snippets of his explanation in. Anyway,
Byeeee bishes 💕🏳️‍🌈✌🏿