I DON'T KNOW!

Blaise's Pov

"WHAT. THE. FLIPEDY FUCK!" I screamed. My head! Had just broken the wooden paneling on my four poster bed! I looked down to find that my bed itself had broken in two where my butt was and my pillows were reduced to feathers! "What happened to me?!" I screamed. I tried to stand up but when I did I hit my head on the roof. "If this is a prank it is NOT funny!" I shouted. My heart was racing at this point and I really didn't know what was going on. "BLAISE! Blaise." Draco shouted up at me and that's when I realized they looked about the size of a chair. "Y-yes?" I quivered. "I think, I think you've grown a few." He mumbled and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, well no shit Sherlock!" I spat. "How did you get like this?" Pansy asked, a light tremor to her voice. "I-I don't know, one minute I was sleeping, the next I'm awake and I'm 13 feet tall!" I said.
"I'll, get Madan Pomfrey." Draco stated and he ran out of the room. Pansy inched closer to me and put a small, slightly trembling hand on my leg. "It's going to be ok Blaise, we'll fix this." She reassured. I smiled at her and nodded but stopped when Draco came back with Madam Pomfrey who gasped the minute she walked into the room. "Hello." I smiled at her. "Good morning, Mr Zabini. Why are you-" She started but the look I gave her cut her off. "Do you know how you got like this?" She asked. I shook my head, which was a bad idea seeing as the chandelier poked me in the eye.
"Well, I can't help you in here. We're going to need to, somehow, get you to the hospital wing." She sighed, rubbing her pale forehead. "I'm sorry Madam but, how in Merlin's name do we do that?!" I asked, a bit flabbergasted. "That's what I'm trying to figure out." She scorned, staring at the broken pieces of wood on the floor. She took out her wand and said clearly, "Expecto Patronum!"
A wisp of wilver smoke emmited from the tip of her wand but didn't take form, 'she must have a non-corporeal patronus' I thought. "Minerva, we have a situation. Please get Rubeus and Severus and meet me inside the hospital wing." She said before flicking her wand. The silver wisp of smoke flew out the window and was out of sight in a matter of seconds.
"Alright then, Mr Zabini. Where is your uniform?" She asked. I pointed to the rose colored suitcase at the foot of my bed. She opened in and took out a clean uniform and mumbled, "Engorgio." The clothes enlarged so that it looked like she was carrying a large duvet. "Put this on." She instructed. I nodded before she quickly left the room and Pansy and Draco helped me get dressed in the now 'small' space. "Thanks." I heaved.
Draco went out the door first, then Pansy then me which was a bad idea. I broke the door frame into smithereens and broke the stairs as well. Madam Pomfrey and Pansy fixed it but I still felt bad. The portrait hole was another story though. Madam Pomfrey had to make a giant hole next to it so I could go through.
Draco and Pansy kept watch of the halls and luckily, everyone was at breakfast getting their timetables so nobody was in the corridors. I crawled all the way to the hospital wing and when I got inside, my breath hitched when I saw that one of the beds were occupied. Behind the bed curtain, I could see something firey red and I gulped. "Is that-" I started but Madam Pomfrey cut me off. "Weasley, yes. Anyway, just sit here while we wait for-nevermind. Right on time Headmistress, Rubeus, Severus." She smiled. McGonagall and Snape looked equally appalled whereas Hagrid had a massive grin on his face. "I knew I cou' sense it!" He beamed. "Sense what, what could you possibly sense!?" I asked, a bit bewildered as to why he was so happy. "Another  'alf-giant 'o course!"

"I'm sorry, another wot?"
"Another  -alf-giant!"

"Did he, is he correct!?" I asked turning to face the other teachers. I could hear my heart pounding in my chest, like a ringing in my ears. "I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation for this." Professor McGonagall stuttered, tumbling over her words. "Hold still." Madam Pomfrey said and before I could object a needle was plunged into my foot, which might I add was almost the size of her. "Ow!" I shouted but she seemed unfazed by the ailment that she caused. She took a tube which was now filled with my blood and her and Professor Snape started chanting a bunch of things I couldn't be bothered to understand.
"Mr Zabini do you, know how you-?" McGonagall asked up at me but I cut her off. "NO! No I don't know! I was sleeping for Merlin's sake!" I said and she pursed her lips. I ran my hand down my face and turned to Hagrid who was still beaming. "If I really am.....what you say I am. How come I'm bigger and multiple feet taller and than you?" I asked. He scratched his beard, deep in thought before speaking. "Some 'alf-giants get more of the giant side than others. I look more like my father so I didn't get too big." He stated. I nodded dumbfoundedly. "Well, Mr Zabini. You do have giant blood, and quite a lot of it." Professor Snape said. If I could, I would've gone pale. My eyes widened, Pansy gasped and Draco flinched. "You're saying I'm a-"
"Yes."
My mouth nonchalantly opened a bit and my eyes rolled back into my head before I fainted with a loud thud, causing the room to shake.

I'm a half-giant.