Epilogue

8 Months Later

"George! Can you help me in the kitchen dear?!" Molly Weasley shouted from the kitchen. Ron watched as George got up from the couch and jogged into the kitchen, just as Blaise sat down next to him. Blaise was, of course, very heavily pregnant and Ron was scared to death. Blaise spent his last few months at Hogwarts which were, Ron has to say, pretty hilarious and tiring. All the girls would marvel at his stomach while Ron often got pats on the back for 'scoring a good catch'. And anyone, and he means anyone, would always be willing to help Blaise when he needed it. "How are my two most favourite people in the world doing?" Ron asked as Blaise lay his head in the ginger's lap. "He won't stop! It's like he's me at Pansy's house back when we were in sixth year!" Blaise complained and Ron chuckled. "And what exactly were you like?" He asked and Blaise scoffed.
"High as f-"
"Language Zabini," Draco tutted, opening the door to let Harry in, Pansy and Hermione behind them. "Took you long enough mate! Blaise complains he's been needing your shoulder. Apparently mines uncomfortable," Ron grinned and Draco snorted. "How is the baby?" Harry asked as he crouched down to stare at Blaise's stomach. "He's being an annoying little-"
"Language Zabini," Ron, Harry, Pansy, Hermione and Draco all said simultaneously and Blaise narrowed his eyes. "Are Ginny and Luna here yet?" Pansy asked and Blaise shook his head. "They said they'll be running a bit late." He answered and turned around when Reginald's voice rang through the house. "Lunch is ready!" He shouted and they all walked into the kitchen. "Godfathers!" Harry grinned when he saw Remus and Sirius before giving them both a large hug. Remus and Sirius had gotten married a week after their graduation, the same week Reginald proposed to George. "Knock knock!" They all heard from the door and Pansy ran to open it. Dean, Seamus, Neville and Theo, who had become friends with the Gryffindors closer to the end of the school year walked in and immediately took in the smell of the delicious food. "Good to see you guys!" Draco grinned and they sat down. Everybody started eating and having a great time until Ron looked over to Blaise.
Blaise was staring at his empty plate as if their was a ghost on it. "Blaise, love. You alright?" He whispered and Blaise looked up. Oh no, Ron thought. He knew that look.
He had been dreading that look but here it was, plastered all over his boyfriend's face.
"Uh, mum!" Ron stressed, taking Blaise's hand in his. "What's wrong dear?" Molly asked, turning away from Arthur. "I think my water just broke." Blaise heaved and Mrs Weasley looked like she was about to fiant. "Are you sure it's not a false alarm dear?" She asked and Blaise shook his head. "No, this is real, this is real!" He said as if he had only registered that fact at that very moment. "GET THE BAG!" Ron screamed as he helped Blaise out of his seat. In just a few seconds, everything was frantic. Dean and Ron were helping Blaise to the car, Harry and Hermione were packing any necessary last minute items into the baby bag. Seamus and Draco were trying to center Mrs Weasley and Pansy was barking orders at Theo and Neville while Arthur started the car. In a matter of ten minutes, they were all sitting in the limousine, driving towards St Mungos.
"AH!" Blaise screamed and he squeezed Ron's hand, making it go slightly purple. "Don't worry love, we're almost there," Ron tried to reassure Blaise who was grunting in pain. "It's just the contractions, Blaise. They'll be over soon," Pansy said softly. Once they got to St Mungos, Ron practically hurtled inside, startling the staff and customers.
"MY BOYFRIEND IS GIVING BIRTH!!!! CAN I HAVE SOME ASSISTANCE PLEASE!?!" He screamed and immediately a few doctors and nurses put Blaise in a wheelchair. "You got this Blay!" Pansy shouted amongst the many "Goodluck Blaise(s)" shouted from the large group. "NGH, OHHH!" Blaise screamed as the contractions got worse. He was wheeled into room and lifted onto a bed where a beautiful girl with blonde hair and blue tips, light blue eyes and a calming demeanor started talking. "Good afternoon. My name is Doctor Sara Venice and I will be delivering your baby today." She said and Ron nodded, wincing when Blaise squeezed his hand. "NHAH!" He shouted and Ron rubbed the back of his hand, panicked. "OK, Blaise. So right now, you're doing fine. The contractions are normal. All we have to do is wait," smiled the Dr Venice and Blaise nodded frantically before relaxing slightly when the contractions were less painful. "There you go, how are you feeling love?" Ron whispered as he rubbed Blaise's hand. "Sore and tired, NGHA-oh my it's happening again!"

Meanwhile, the Weasleys, Harry, Draco, Pansy, Hermione, Dean, Seamus, Theo, Neville, Sirius and Remus were all waiting anxiously in the lobby. "Oh my gosh! Harry, 'Mione! How is he?!" Said a voice and they all turned around to find a frantic Ginny running in with a worried Luna behind her. "They've been in there for thirty minutes. I don't know when-"
Suddenly, Ron dashed towards time and almost crashed into Reginald. "They're taking him to the delivery room!"He panted. "Tell him we said goodluck!" Hermione called after him as he nodded and ran back to Blaise who was screaming in pain on his way to the delivery room. "How exactly does this work?!" Ron asked Dr Venice agitatedly. "Because he is not human, giving birth to your child will be about five times more painful than the average birth." She said and Blaise stared at her ludicrously before grunting in pain again. The hand Blaise was holding had lightning dancing around it and Ron was scared Blaise would short wire the whole building. "OK Blaise. I'm gonna need you to push alright?" Said Dr Venice and Blaise nodded, Ron wiping sweat away from Blaise forehead.

"Push."

"That's it, keep going,"

"SOMEONE GET ME A VODKA! THIS HURTS!"

"Keep pushing!"

"You're doing great love, almost there-"

"One more push!"

"AHH!"

. . .

. . .

. . .

"Congratulations, he's the most adorable little potato I've ever delivered!"

Ron sighed in relief when he heard the sound of loud, crying fill the room. He peppered Blaise's tired face with kisses and smiled when a bundle of blankets was handed to him by Dr Venice. He looked down into the bundle and tears fell from his eyes. The little boy inside was the cutest thing Ron had ever seen. He had smooth, caramel skin, bright red eyes and a big, toothy grin as he looked up at Ron. Ron placed gentle kisses on the boys face and he giggled. Blaise shuffled in the bed and Ron carefully gave him the baby. Blaise stared into his sons eyes and immediately forgot about all the pain he went through. He forgot about the delivery. He forgot about the harsh eight months. He forgot about the rude remarks he had gotten over the past eight months. He had forgotten the crazy year he had experience, Ron by his side through all of it. He forgot about it all because everything he ever needed was right in front of him. Ron cuddled up to Blaise in the bed, their son on top of them. Just by looking at his son, Blaise knew that it was all worth it. Everything. The amount he and Ron went through together was unreal and the fact that they pushed past that is more than Blaise could've ever imagined. Just by looking at his son, he could tell he was going to be just as strong as his parents are.
And to think, it all started with a bite. That faithful morning when Reginald bit Ron on the train. It's crazy how just one bite can change so much. But both Blaise and Ron knew that their son wouldn't need a vampire bite to have an interesting life. He is the most powerful baby out there, of course he's going to run into some issues. But at that moment, neither boys cared. All they cared about was the love they had for the small, bundle of blanket curled up in Blaise's arms.

"You'll do great things, Nolan Azar-Elio Zabini.

And you don't need a bite to prove them,"

I know! It's the last chapter 😢
Let me be real with you guys. I have never had so much fun writing a story in my life. This has honestly been the experience of a lifetime and this story has been the only thing stopping me from cracking during this quarantine. Yes, my grades are suffering. Yes, I'm not as fit as I used to be but I just needed a place to escape. Where all those thoughts I have evaporate as I write. This story had been one of the biggest privileges of my life and I'm so grateful for every single one of you who has stuck with me from the Prologue. I truly do love you all and hope to create more stories that you hopefully enjoy as much as you enjoyed this story. For the last time on One Bite
Byeeee bishes🥺😘❤️