One Bite: Part 2 ❤️

Blaise gulped.

One bite

Just one bite each

He elongated his fangs and nodded. "Who's first?" He asked, trying not to think too hard about the fact that he could kill any of them. "I'll go," Draco said immediately, stepping up to Blaise. Blaise stared into his best friend's moonstone colored eyes. Draco nodded, giving Blaise the most reassuring smile he could muster before Blaise plunged forward and sunk his teeth into Draco's neck. Draco stumbled and winced when he felt the raw, tribrid venom being injected into his system. Harry pulled Blaise back before he could do anymore and Blaise wiped his mouth of blood, shocked at what he had done.
Everyone stared at Draco, praying to Merlin that this would work. They all flinched when Draco gasped loudly, the once icy blue eyes turning red, fangs protruding through his gums, his hair growing until it was hanging past his shoulders. Much like his father. Ron listened hard. There was one less heart beat in the room. Everyone gasped and ducked when Draco trembled before ice flew from his body in every direction like frozen shurikens. "Draco! Your element is Ice!" Pansy said excitedly and Draco chuckled, laughing and grinning. Showing if his white canines. "I'll go next," Harry heaved and Blaise sunk his teeth into Harry's neck, Pansy pulling him off after a while. Harry did the same thing Draco did. He gasped, his emeralds turning crimson, his hair growing a few inches, his canines elongating. But instead of ice erupting from his being like Draco, the ground trembled and several pieces of the ground elevated, unbalancing everyone. "Earth! Harry you got earth!" Hermione said and Harry grinned, nodding gratefully at Blaise who nodded back. Pansy was next, her hazel eyes turned red, her fangs came out, her hair grew alarmingly long reaching her bum and a tear of relief fell down her cheek. When the tear hit the ground, it grew and wrapped around Pansy without touching her. "Water!"
Blaise gulped as he bit down on Hermione's neck for the last time.
Hermione's hair grew, her fangs came out and her dark brown eyes took on a crimson hue. She trembled and a large gust if wind flew around her, knocking everyone of their feet. "I feel like I'm in Avatar!" She said happily, playing with the gust of wind and everyone looked at her weirdly. "It's a muggle thing. Well done Blaise!" She squeeled, wrapping her arms tightly around the taller boy's neck, making him stumble from her newfound strength.

"Oh, Blaisy-" said a voice and they all snapped their heads to the door. "They're coming!" Pansy hissed and they all thought for a while."Alright, I have an idea but it's risky. And it's completely abandoning the plan we had of keeping me here." Blaise said hastily." I say, we all try grow out of here. It's the quickest way of getting  outside and still outrun the Ends."
He said and Ron shook his head."Blaise. You realize you're the only one who's ever grown. I was turned only a two weeks ago and Pansy, Harry, Mione and Draco were turned a few seconds ago." He hissed and Blaise sighed. "I know but we don't have enough time! They're going to outrun us if we run like this. Having.....bigger limbs would help!" He stared at Ron desperately. "Like Pansy said, people are dying." He finished and Ron ran a hand through his crimson hair. "Alright, ok. How do we do it then?" He sighed and everyone turned to Blaise. Blaise thought for a while before nodding to himself. "Imagine yourself growing in your head. Concentrate and it should come naturally. If not, think of something that pisses you off." He advised and everyone closed their eyes. Blaise was first, bright lightning pivoted around him as he thought of Lavender and be gradually started growing. Pansy was second, water pivoted around her as she thought of her old self, bullying Hermione. Harry and Hermione did it at the same time. Harry thinking of the petrified glint in Draco's eyes that night in the Astronomy Tower two years ago and Hermione thought of all the times she was brought down for being 'too smart for a girl', and every time she was told to 'sit there and look pretty'. Draco and Ron grew last, Draco thinking about the amount of hatred he had for the Golden Trio over the last few years whilst Ron thought of what McLaggen could've done to Blaise while in captivity, his mind flashing dangerously to when Blaise.....died.
The six of them were soon all twenty five feet tall, their elements pivoting around them like force fields. Just then, a large ball of magic broke down the wall of the RoR and the quartet grinned up at them before their eyes widened. Before anyone could do anything however, Cormac pointed his wand and shouted  "Imperio!"
Draco shouted a spell at Cormac and before he could finish reciting the Unforgivable Curse, he was on the ground, frozen. "Run!" Pansy screamed and the six of them made a run for it, Lavender, Astoria and Daphne tailing them. Blaise was right, being giants and vampires at the same time had greatly enhanced their speed and the Ends were struggling to keep up. They ran out of the Entrance Hall and all the vampires, the Order and the Army stared in awe at their new appearances. Pansy took the first go at her powers. She waved her hand in the air as if twirling a transparent ribbon. She flung her arm down and all the vampires attacking Remus and Sirius were either drowned or weakened at the power of the water.
The fighting went on. Draco pierced through several vampires whilst Harry crushed them. Pansy drowned them and Hermione suffocated them. Ron burned them and Blaise electrocuted them to their deaths. They were winning. Seamus, Dean, Neville and Ginny were fighting of the weaker of the vampires with the skills they learnt while Dumbledore's Army took place. The Order fought them off two. But the quartet was nowhere to be found. Ron grabbed a vampire and pulled him up to his height with a flaming hand before letting them fall to the ground, unbreathing and squished. He looked up and caught a glimpse of something in McGonagall's office but shrugged it off.

Then he saw him.

Cormac was in the Astronomy Tower, twirling Goddrick Gryffindor's sword in his hand. Ron was furious. He looked at Hermione and nodded, shrinking back to his normal size as the giantess ordered a gust if wind to carry him up to the Tower. "McLaggen," Ron sneered once he centered himself. "Hello Weasley, happy too see me?" He jeered and Ron spat. "Ready to die." He taunted but Ron only chuckled. No. Cormac will be the one to die today. And Ron was going to make sure it was as slow...and painful as possible. He wanted to watch the life seep out if his eyes. He wanted to be the one to instill an ever lasting fear in Cormac's heart. He wanted to see the absolute terror in his red irises. Draco landed by his side, normal sized with a blade of ice in his hand and the two boys smirked at each other before glaring back at Cormac who looked amused.
They started fighting. Cormac swung the sword towards Draco's head. Draco dodged. Ron swept fire towards Cormac's middle. He dodged. Draco pierced Cormac's shoulder, vampire blood oozing out of the deep wound. Ron kicked Cormac's face and Cormac let go of Gryffindor's sword. Ron found one of the potions Dean, Neville and Seamus had been throwing at the vampires and he shoved it into Cormac's mouth. The boy shook and trembled, writhing on the ground. He screamed in pain. Draco and Ron watched in satisfaction, soon being joined by Blaise who Ron kissed immediately.

But then.....

"BLAISE WATCH OUT FOR THE-"