•3•

|3rd.person pov.|

And then Jisoo looked up from her computer and Jennie can see her beauty.

"What the hell you want Nayeon?"asked Jisoo and raised her eyebrow.

"I just wanted to see that beautiful girl who Lisa was talking about.And ask when will be another meeting?"said the rabbit girl called Nayeon.

"Stop talking like that.You embrassing her Nayeon,look at her."laughed Jisoo and both of them looked at Jennie and then she realized that she is blushing and covered her face with her hands.

"And another meeting...?"Jisoo started thinkink.

"Maybe next week.Someone need to show Jennie how it's working here."said Jisoo and Nayeon just nodded.

Then she started talking again."Can Jennie go with us to lunch?~Pleaseeee~"said Nayeon.

Jisoo just nodded And said"For today you are free Jennie."and went back to her work.

"Yeeeey!"shouted Nayeon."You will have fun with us.~I promise~"said Nayeon and took Jennie's hand and they both left the room.

Jennie just looked back at Jisoo but she was doing her work so she don't noticed that Jennie is staring at her.

"Come on Jennie!"said Nayeon and Jennie continues with her walk.

≈≈≈≈≈≈

"Oh HEY Jennie!"shouted Lisa and hugged her"Thank you ~Nayeoniiie~ for brinig her here"said another girl with bangs who was unknown to Jennie.

"~Okay!Let's introduce yourself to Jennie unnie~"said Lisa.